Vanuatu tourist visa
Vanuatu tourist visa for North Korean citizens
North Korean citizens are required to have a visa when travelling to Vanuatu. Vanuatu tourist visa is required for North Korean citizens. The stay is usually short. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Vanuatu tourist visa. A total of 5 documents are required for applying Vanuatu tourist visa.
Vanuatu tourist visa conditions for North Korean citizens
How to apply for Vanuatu tourist visa from North Korea
North Korean citizens need to get tourist visa to visit Vanuatu. Vanuatu tourist visa process requires you to follow a total of 8 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents required for a Vanuatu tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that North Korean passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Vanuatu. If not apply for a new North Korean passport.
- Step 3 : Fill the application form for Vanuatu.
- Step 4 : After filling, providing the required documents with your passport and make the payment and submit visa application at the embassy of Vanuatu
- Step 5 : Once visa application for Vanuatu is approved, you will receive a visa sticker in your passport and will be notified by e-mail.
- Step 6 : Pickup your passport from Vanuatu embassy
- Step 7 : Upon arrival in Vanuatu, present North Korea passport to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 8 : You will receive Vanuatu visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Vanuatu for the duration on your stamping.
Vanuatu tourist visa requirements for North Korean citizens
Documents required for Vanuatu tourist visa from North Korea include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 5 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of North Korea with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for Vanuatu An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Hotel reservation(s) in Vanuatu for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
Proof of Funds
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Vanuatu
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from North Korea in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Vanuatu
🎒 Vanuatu travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Vanuatu visa advice
Do north korean citizens need a visa to go to Vanuatu?
Yes, visa is required for North Korean citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Vanuatu visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Vanuatu travel restrictions
Vanuatu has unknown restrictions for travel. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Vanuatu.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.