Vatican City Schengen visa
Vatican City Schengen visa for Lebanon citizens
Lebanese citizens must obtain a visa before travelling to Vatican City. Vatican City Schengen visa is required for Lebanese citizens. With this visit visa stay is usually short with a period of 90 days and visa expires in 90 days. Applicant is required to be present when applying for Vatican City Schengen visa. A total of 10 documents are required for applying Vatican City Schengen visa. You can find Vatican City visa exemptions.
The Schengen Visa is a visa for the Schengen Area, which consists of most of the European Economic Area, plus several other adjacent countries. The visa allows visitors to stay in the Schengen Area for up to 90 days within a 180-day period. The visa is valid for tourism, family visits, and business.
Do you need a visa to go to Vatican City from Lebanon?
Yes, Vatican City Schengen visa is required for Lebanese citizens. Lebanese passport holders need to apply for a tourist visa at the embassy.
Vatican City visit visa conditions for Lebanese citizens
- The Vatican City has an open border with Italy and is considered part of the Schengen Area.
- Entry into the Vatican City requires first entering the Schengen Area, so the Schengen visa regulations apply.
- To apply for an Italian visa, your passport or travel document should be issued within the last 10 years, contain at least two blank pages, and be valid for at least three months after the intended departure date from the Schengen Area.
- Each person traveling with you must complete their own visa form.
- Your fingerprints will be taken when you submit your visa application, and they will remain valid for five years.
- Children under the age of 12 may be exempt from fingerprinting.
- There is a fee charged for the visa application.
- If you use an external service provider to apply for your visa, you may be charged an additional fee.
- Applicant: required
- Max stay: 90 days
- Visa validity: 90 days
- Visa fees: 60,00 €
- Stay: short term
Vatican City schengen visa requirements for Lebanese citizens
Documents required for Vatican City schengen visa from Lebanon include passport, a completed visa application form and other supporting documents. A total of 10 documents are required.
Visa Application Form
Completed application form for Vatican City
Photo must be no older than 6 months
Accomodation reservation(s) in destination for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
Proof of travel insurance for destination with the certificate of Insurance and the table of benefits. You can also provide a letter from the bank confirming that you have an insurance with them along with a copy of credit card and the table of benefits. Travel medical insurance for everyone from all over the world. Get coverage for travel delay, lost checked luggage, emergency response & natural disasters, personal liability. Get ready for for unexpected medical problems and accidents.
A recent monthly bank statement of the applicant from country. The statement must clearly show the applicant's name as the account holder, the balances of the accounts, and the date of the statement. If statements are printed online then it has to be Authenticated (stamped) by the bank officials.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for destination. An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Provide a previous passport of country if any.
Original Passport or Travel document of country with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Covering letter mentioning the details of the applicant, travel and details of the other members travelling with you.
Employed: • A letter from your employer on company letterhead, with contact details, stating that a leave of absence has been granted, purpose and duration of the trip, and that you will be returning to your current job. • Current bank statement of the latest 6 months • Income Tax Return (ITR) • Original pay slips Self Employed: • Include a copy of your business license • Company bank statement of the latest 6 months • Income Tax Return (ITR) Student: • Submit an official letter from your school indicating that you are in good standing and that you are registered for the upcoming semester. • No Object certificate from School or University. Retired: • Submit proof of your retirement fund. Yes.
How to apply for Vatican City Schengen visa from Lebanon
Vatican City schengen visa application process for Lebanese citizens is quick and easy, as long as the necessary documents and information are provided accurately. By following these 7 steps, Lebanese citizens can ensure a smooth and hassle-free process in obtaining an Vatican City visit visa. It is advisable to apply for the visa well in advance of the intended travel date to ensure that there is enough time for processing and to avoid any unexpected issues. The Vatican City government may reject applications for a variety of reasons, including providing inaccurate information, not meeting the requirements, or having a criminal record. In such cases, the applicant will need to reapply and pay the visa fee again.
Gather documents Gather all the necessary documents required for a Vatican City tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
Valid passport Check that Lebanese passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Vatican City. If not apply for a new Lebanese passport.
Fill application Fill the application form for Vatican City.
Schedule appointment Schedule an appointment with the Vatican City embassy or consulate where you will submit your application. You can do this online or by contacting the embassy or consulate.
Submit documents After filling, providing the required documents with your passport and make the payment and submit visa application at the embassy of Vatican City
Visa processing After submission your Vatican City visa application, passport and any other documents will be reviewed by immigration officer. The visa application will either be approved or denied based on the information provided in the application and the supporting documents.
Receive visa If application is approved, the applicant will receive Vatican City in their passport and can collect passport from the Vatican City embassy or consulate.
Vatican City visa exemption for Lebanese citizens
Thing to consider when applying for Vatican City schengen visa
- There are no passport controls to enter Vatican City. If you can enter Italy, you can enter the Vatican.
- Make sure Lebanon passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Vatican City.
- Always carry Lebanon passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Vatican City.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Vatican City, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Vatican City and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Vatican City.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Vatican City.
- Research the weather conditions in Vatican City and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Vatican City.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Vatican City.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Vatican City.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Vatican City.
Vatican City travel details
Next week, travelers can expect to find affordable flight prices from Beirut to Vatican City, with prices starting at ل.ل. 3,843,562.00.
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Vatican City visit visa advice
Frequently asked questions about Vatican City Schengen visa
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.