Vatican City visa for Serbian citizens in 2023
Vatican City tourist visa
Vatican City tourist visa for Serbian citizens
Serbian citizens do not need a visa when travelling to Vatican City. Vatican City tourist visa is free for Serbian citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 90 days and visa expires in 90 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Vatican City tourist visa. A total of 4 documents are required for applying Vatican City tourist visa.
Vatican City visit visa conditions, fees and processing time for Serbian citizens
- Vatican maintains an open border with Italy and is treated as part of the Schengen Area. Since the Vatican City is only accessible via Italy entrance is not possible without entering the Schengen Area first and therefore Schengen visa rules apply de facto.
- For Italy visa, you must submit a passport or other travel document issued within the last 10 years. This must have at least 2 blank pages and be valid for at least another 3 months after the date you intend to leave the Schengen area.
- Each person travelling with you on your travel document must submit their own visa form.
- When you submit your application your fingerprints will be taken. These will remain valid for 5 years. Some applicants, such as children under the age of 12, do not need to have their fingerprints taken.
- You will be charged a fee for your application. If you apply through an external service provider you will also have to pay an extra fee to the provider.
- Applicant: required
- Max stay: 90 days
- Visa validity: 90 days
- Processing time: ~2 hours
- Visa fees: Free
- Stay: short term
Vatican City schengen visa requirements for Serbian citizens
Documents required for Vatican City schengen visa from Serbia include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 4 documents are required.
Proof of Funds
Proof of travel insurance for destination with the certificate of Insurance and the table of benefits. You can also provide a letter from the bank confirming that you have an insurance with them along with a copy of credit card and the table of benefits. Travel medical insurance for everyone from all over the world with Coronavirus (COVID-19) coverage. Get coverage for travel delay, lost checked luggage, emergency response & natural disasters, personal liability. Get ready for for unexpected medical problems and accidents.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for destination. An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Original Passport or Travel document of country with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave destination, such as • personal bank statements • Pay slips from employer • Tax records
How to apply for Vatican City tourist visa from Serbia
Vatican City visa free process for Serbian cirizens is straightforward and simple. By following these 4 steps and carrying the necessary documents, Serbian citizens can expect a hassle-free arrival and entry into Vatican City. It is important to note that the immigration authorities have the right to request additional documentation or information as they see fit. Travelers are advised to have all required documents and information ready for presentation to the immigration officers upon arrival in Vatican City.
Valid passport Check that Serbian passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Vatican City. If not apply for a new Serbian passport.
Arrival After arriving, Serbian citizens can go to Vatican City immigration counter.
Submit documents Upon arrival in Vatican City, present Serbia passport or National ID card to the immigration officer at the counter.
Receive visa You will receive Vatican City visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Vatican City for the duration on your stamping.
Vatican City travel details
Next week, travelers can expect to find affordable flight prices from Belgrade to Vatican City, with prices starting at 9.188,00 Дин..
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Fly to Vatican City
✈️ flight prices
Stay in Vatican City
🛏️ hottest hotel deals
Insurance in Vatican City
🏥 global travel cover
Internet in Vatican City
🌐 best eSIM plans
Money in Vatican City
💳 access money easily
Vatican City schengen visa and travel tips
- There are no passport controls to enter Vatican City. If you can enter Italy, you can enter the Vatican.
- Make sure Serbia passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Vatican City.
- Always carry Serbia passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Vatican City.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Vatican City, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Vatican City and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Vatican City.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Vatican City.
- Research the weather conditions in Vatican City and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Vatican City.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Vatican City.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Vatican City.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Vatican City.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do serbian citizens need a visa to go to Vatican City?
No, visa is not required for Serbian citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Vatican City visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Countries to travel near Vatican City with Serbia passport
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.