Vatican City visa for Venezuelan citizens in May 2023
Vatican City tourist visa
Vatican City tourist visa for Venezuela citizens
Venezuelan citizens do not need a tourist visa when travelling to Vatican City. Vatican City tourist visa is free for Venezuelan citizens. With this touris visa stay is usually short with a period of 90 days and visa expires in 90 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Vatican City tourist visa. A total of 4 documents are required for applying Vatican City tourist visa. You can find Vatican City visa exemptions.
Vatican City tourist visa conditions for Venezuelan citizens
- The Vatican City has an open border with Italy and is considered part of the Schengen Area.
- Entry into the Vatican City requires first entering the Schengen Area, so the Schengen visa regulations apply.
- To apply for an Italian visa, your passport or travel document should be issued within the last 10 years, contain at least two blank pages, and be valid for at least three months after the intended departure date from the Schengen Area.
- Each person traveling with you must complete their own visa form.
- Your fingerprints will be taken when you submit your visa application, and they will remain valid for five years.
- Children under the age of 12 may be exempt from fingerprinting.
- There is a fee charged for the visa application.
- If you use an external service provider to apply for your visa, you may be charged an additional fee.
- Applicant: required
- Max stay: 90 days
- Visa validity: 90 days
- Processing time: ~2 hours
- Visa fees: Free
- Stay: short term
Vatican City schengen visa requirements for Venezuelan citizens
Documents required for Vatican City schengen visa from Venezuela include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 4 documents are required.
Proof of Funds
Proof of travel insurance for destination with the certificate of Insurance and the table of benefits. You can also provide a letter from the bank confirming that you have an insurance with them along with a copy of credit card and the table of benefits. Travel medical insurance for everyone from all over the world with Coronavirus (COVID-19) coverage. Get coverage for travel delay, lost checked luggage, emergency response & natural disasters, personal liability. Get ready for for unexpected medical problems and accidents.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for destination. An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Original Passport or Travel document of country with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave destination, such as • personal bank statements • Pay slips from employer • Tax records
How to apply for Vatican City tourist visa from Venezuela
Vatican City visa free process for Venezuelan cirizens is straightforward and simple. By following these 4 steps and carrying the necessary documents, Venezuelan citizens can expect a hassle-free arrival and entry into Vatican City. It is important to note that the immigration authorities have the right to request additional documentation or information as they see fit. Travelers are advised to have all required documents and information ready for presentation to the immigration officers upon arrival in Vatican City.
Valid passport Check that Venezuelan passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Vatican City. If not apply for a new Venezuelan passport.
Arrival After arriving, Venezuelan citizens can go to Vatican City immigration counter.
Submit documents Upon arrival in Vatican City, present Venezuela passport or National ID card to the immigration officer at the counter.
Receive visa You will receive Vatican City visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Vatican City for the duration on your stamping.
Vatican City visa exemption for Venezuelan citizens
Thing to consider when applying for Vatican City schengen visa
- There are no passport controls to enter Vatican City. If you can enter Italy, you can enter the Vatican.
- Make sure Venezuela passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Vatican City.
- Always carry Venezuela passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Vatican City.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Vatican City, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Vatican City and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Vatican City.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Vatican City.
- Research the weather conditions in Vatican City and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Vatican City.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Vatican City.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Vatican City.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Vatican City.
Vatican City travel details
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Fly to Vatican City
✈️ best flight deals
Stay in Vatican City
🛏️ hottest hotel deals
Insurance in Vatican City
🏥 travel insurance cover
Money in Vatican City
💳 access money easily
Drive in Vatican City
🚙 best car rentals
Vatican City is part of Europe with main city at Vatican City. Its Developed country with a population of 451. The main currency is Euro. The languages spoken are Latin, Italian, French and German.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do venezuelan citizens need a visa to go to Vatican City?
No, visa is not required for Venezuelan citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Vatican City visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Countries to travel near Vatican City with Venezuela passport
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.