Venezuela tourist visa
Venezuela tourist visa for Democratic Republic of Congo citizens
Democratic Republic of Congo citizens are required to have a visa when travelling to Venezuela. Venezuela tourist visa is required for Democratic Republic of Congo citizens. The stay is usually short. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Venezuela tourist visa. A total of 5 documents are required for applying Venezuela tourist visa.
Venezuela tourist visa conditions for Democratic Republic of Congo citizens
How to apply for Venezuela tourist visa from Democratic Republic of Congo
Democratic Republic of Congo citizens need to get tourist visa to visit Venezuela. Venezuela tourist visa process requires you to follow a total of 8 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents required for a Venezuela tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Democratic Republic of Congo passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Venezuela. If not apply for a new Democratic Republic of Congo passport.
- Step 3 : Fill the application form for Venezuela.
- Step 4 : After filling, providing the required documents with your passport and make the payment and submit visa application at the embassy of Venezuela
- Step 5 : Once visa application for Venezuela is approved, you will receive a visa sticker in your passport and will be notified by e-mail.
- Step 6 : Pickup your passport from Venezuela embassy
- Step 7 : Upon arrival in Venezuela, present Democratic Republic of Congo passport to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 8 : You will receive Venezuela visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Venezuela for the duration on your stamping.
Venezuela tourist visa requirements for Democratic Republic of Congo citizens
Documents required for Venezuela tourist visa from Democratic Republic of Congo include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 5 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of Democratic Republic of Congo with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for Venezuela An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Hotel reservation(s) in Venezuela for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
Proof of Funds
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Venezuela
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Democratic Republic of Congo in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Venezuela
🎒 Venezuela travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Venezuela visa advice
Do democratic republic of congo citizens need a visa to go to Venezuela?
Yes, visa is required for Democratic Republic of Congo citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Venezuela visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Venezuela travel restrictions
Venezuela is open for travel. Most visitors from Democratic Republic of Congo can travel to Venezuela without restrictions. No quarantine is required. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Venezuela.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.