Venezuela tourist visa
Venezuela tourist visa for Montserratian citizens
Montserratian citizens do not need a visa when travelling to Venezuela. Venezuela tourist visa is free for Montserratian citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 15 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Venezuela tourist visa. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Venezuela tourist visa.
Venezuela tourist visa conditions for Montserratian citizens
Max Stay: 15 days
paymentVisa Fees Free
How to apply for Venezuela tourist visa from Montserrat
Montserratian citizens dont need a visa to visit Venezuela. Venezuela tourist visa process requires you to follow a total of 5 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Montserratian passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Venezuela. If not apply for a new Montserratian passport.
- Step 3 : After arriving, Montserratian citizens can go to Venezuela immigration counter.
- Step 4 : Upon arrival in Venezuela, present Montserrat passport or Travel document to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 5 : You will receive Venezuela visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Venezuela for the duration on your stamping.
Venezuela tourist visa requirements for Montserratian citizens
Documents required for Venezuela tourist visa from Montserrat include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of Montserrat with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Montserrat in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of Funds
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Venezuela
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Venezuela
🎒 Venezuela travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Venezuela visa advice
Do montserratian citizens need a visa to go to Venezuela?
No, visa is not required for Montserratian citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Venezuela visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Venezuela travel restrictions
Venezuela has major restrictions for travel. Most visitors from Montserrat will not be allowed to travel to Venezuela. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Venezuela.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.