Vietnam visa for Russian citizens in 2023
Vietnam tourist visa
Vietnam tourist visa for Russian citizens
Russian citizens do not need a visa when travelling to Vietnam. Vietnam tourist visa is free for Russian citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 15 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Vietnam tourist visa. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Vietnam tourist visa.
Vietnam tourist visa conditions, fees and processing time for Russian citizens
- Applicant: required
- Max stay: 15 days
- Processing time: ~2 hours
- Visa fees: Free
- Stay: short term
Vietnam tourist visa requirements for Russian citizens
Documents required for Vietnam tourist visa from Russia include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Proof of Funds
Original Passport or Travel document of Russia with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Russia in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Vietnam
How to apply for Vietnam tourist visa from Russia
Vietnam visa free process for Russian cirizens is straightforward and simple. By following these 4 steps and carrying the necessary documents, Russian citizens can expect a hassle-free arrival and entry into Vietnam. It is important to note that the immigration authorities have the right to request additional documentation or information as they see fit. Travelers are advised to have all required documents and information ready for presentation to the immigration officers upon arrival in Vietnam.
Valid passport Check that Russian passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Vietnam. If not apply for a new Russian passport.
Arrival After arriving, Russian citizens can go to Vietnam immigration counter.
Submit documents Upon arrival in Vietnam, present Russia passport or Travel document to the immigration officer at the counter.
Receive visa You will receive Vietnam visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Vietnam for the duration on your stamping.
Vietnam travel details
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Stay in Vietnam
🛏️ hottest hotel deals
Insurance in Vietnam
🏥 global travel cover
Internet in Vietnam
🌐 best eSIM plans
Money in Vietnam
💳 access money easily
Vietnam tourist visa and travel tips
- 30 day visa free on Phú Quốc.
- A single entry eVisa valid for 30 days is also available.
- Make sure Russia passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Vietnam.
- Always carry Russia passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Vietnam.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Vietnam, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Vietnam and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Vietnam.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Vietnam.
- Research the weather conditions in Vietnam and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Vietnam.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Vietnam.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Vietnam.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Vietnam.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do russian citizens need a visa to go to Vietnam?
No, visa is not required for Russian citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Vietnam visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Countries to travel near Vietnam with Russia passport
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.