Wallis and Futuna Tourist visa
Wallis and Futuna Tourist visa for China citizens
Chinese citizens must obtain a visa before travelling to Wallis and Futuna. Wallis and Futuna Tourist visa is required for Chinese citizens. With this visit visa stay is usually short with a period of 90 days and visa expires in 90 days. Applicant is required to be present when applying for Wallis and Futuna Tourist visa. A total of 7 documents are required for applying Wallis and Futuna Tourist visa. You can find Wallis and Futuna visa exemptions.
France visa policy applicable
Wallis and Futuna has the same visa policy as France. While it shares aspects of its visa policy with France, it has its own specific entry requirements as well. Visitors to Wallis and Futuna must abide by its entry and visa regulations, which can sometime differ from those applicable to France.
Do you need a visa to go to Wallis and Futuna from China?
Yes, Wallis and Futuna Tourist visa is required for Chinese citizens. Chinese passport holders need to apply for a tourist visa at the embassy.
Wallis and Futuna visit visa conditions for Chinese citizens
- Chinese citizens need a France tourist visa to visit Wallis and Futuna
- If you need a visa to travel to France, you also need to obtain a visa beforehand for entering Wallis and Futuna.
- Visa to enter Wallis and Futuna can be applied from French diplomatic missions (embassies/consulates).
- The visa must indicate a special wording to clarify the validity for entering Wallis and Futuna.
- Wallis and Futuna visa cannot be used to enter France.
- Applicant: required
- Max stay: 90 days
- Visa validity: 90 days
- Stay: short term
Wallis and Futuna tourist visa requirements for Chinese citizens
Documents required for Wallis and Futuna tourist visa from China include passport, a completed visa application form and other supporting documents. A total of 7 documents are required.
Visa Application Form
Proof of Funds
Completed application form for Wallis and Futuna
Photo must be no older than 6 months
Original Passport or Travel document of China with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for Wallis and Futuna An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Hotel reservation(s) in Wallis and Futuna for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Wallis and Futuna
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from China in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
How to apply for Wallis and Futuna Tourist visa from China
Wallis and Futuna tourist visa application process for Chinese citizens is quick and easy, as long as the necessary documents and information are provided accurately. By following these 7 steps, Chinese citizens can ensure a smooth and hassle-free process in obtaining an Wallis and Futuna visit visa. It is advisable to apply for the visa well in advance of the intended travel date to ensure that there is enough time for processing and to avoid any unexpected issues. The Wallis and Futuna government may reject applications for a variety of reasons, including providing inaccurate information, not meeting the requirements, or having a criminal record. In such cases, the applicant will need to reapply and pay the visa fee again.
Gather documents Gather all the necessary documents required for a Wallis and Futuna tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
Valid passport Check that Chinese passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Wallis and Futuna. If not apply for a new Chinese passport.
Fill application Fill the application form for Wallis and Futuna.
Schedule appointment Schedule an appointment with the Wallis and Futuna embassy or consulate where you will submit your application. You can do this online or by contacting the embassy or consulate.
Submit documents After filling, providing the required documents with your passport and make the payment and submit visa application at the embassy of Wallis and Futuna
Visa processing After submission your Wallis and Futuna visa application, passport and any other documents will be reviewed by immigration officer. The visa application will either be approved or denied based on the information provided in the application and the supporting documents.
Receive visa If application is approved, the applicant will receive Wallis and Futuna in their passport and can collect passport from the Wallis and Futuna embassy or consulate.
Thing to consider when applying for Wallis and Futuna tourist visa
- Make sure China passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Wallis and Futuna.
- Always carry China passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Wallis and Futuna.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Wallis and Futuna, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Wallis and Futuna and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Wallis and Futuna.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Wallis and Futuna.
- Research the weather conditions in Wallis and Futuna and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Wallis and Futuna.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Wallis and Futuna.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Wallis and Futuna.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Wallis and Futuna.
Wallis and Futuna travel details
Next week, travelers can expect to find affordable flight prices from Shanghai to Mata-Utu, with prices starting at ¥8,557.00.
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Wallis and Futuna visit visa advice
Frequently asked questions about Wallis and Futuna Tourist visa
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.