Wallis and Futuna visa for Romanian citizens in 2023
Wallis and Futuna tourist visa
Wallis and Futuna tourist visa for Romanian citizens
Romanian citizens do not need a visa when travelling to Wallis and Futuna. Wallis and Futuna tourist visa is free for Romanian citizens. The stay is usually short. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Wallis and Futuna tourist visa. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Wallis and Futuna tourist visa.
France visa policy applicable
Wallis and Futuna has the same visa policy as France. While it shares aspects of its visa policy with France, it has its own specific entry requirements as well. Visitors to Wallis and Futuna must abide by its entry and visa regulations, which can sometime differ from those applicable to France.
Wallis and Futuna visit visa conditions, fees and processing time for Romanian citizens
- Wallis and Futuna is a French overseas territory.
- Wallis and Futuna is not a part of the EU or Schengen Area, but relaxed regulations apply to citizens of these countries.
- Nationals of EU and Schengen countries can enter Wallis and Futuna with their National Identity Card instead of a passport.
- There are no time restrictions for EU and Schengen nationals traveling to Wallis and Futuna with their National Identity Card.
- Applicant: required
- Processing time: ~2 hours
- Visa fees: Free
- Stay: short term
Wallis and Futuna tourist visa requirements for Romanian citizens
Documents required for Wallis and Futuna tourist visa from Romania include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Proof of Funds
Original Passport or Travel document of Romania with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Romania in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Wallis and Futuna
How to apply for Wallis and Futuna tourist visa from Romania
Wallis and Futuna visa free process for Romanian cirizens is straightforward and simple. By following these 4 steps and carrying the necessary documents, Romanian citizens can expect a hassle-free arrival and entry into Wallis and Futuna. It is important to note that the immigration authorities have the right to request additional documentation or information as they see fit. Travelers are advised to have all required documents and information ready for presentation to the immigration officers upon arrival in Wallis and Futuna.
Valid passport Check that Romanian passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Wallis and Futuna. If not apply for a new Romanian passport.
Arrival After arriving, Romanian citizens can go to Wallis and Futuna immigration counter.
Submit documents Upon arrival in Wallis and Futuna, present Romania passport or Travel document to the immigration officer at the counter.
Receive visa You will receive Wallis and Futuna visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Wallis and Futuna for the duration on your stamping.
Wallis and Futuna travel details
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Stay in Wallis and Futuna
🛏️ hottest hotel deals
Insurance in Wallis and Futuna
🏥 global travel cover
Internet in Wallis and Futuna
🌐 best eSIM plans
Money in Wallis and Futuna
💳 access money easily
Wallis and Futuna tourist visa and travel tips
- Romanian identity card valid
- Make sure Romania passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Wallis and Futuna.
- Always carry Romania passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Wallis and Futuna.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Wallis and Futuna, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Wallis and Futuna and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Wallis and Futuna.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Wallis and Futuna.
- Research the weather conditions in Wallis and Futuna and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Wallis and Futuna.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Wallis and Futuna.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Wallis and Futuna.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Wallis and Futuna.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do romanian citizens need a visa to go to Wallis and Futuna?
No, visa is not required for Romanian citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Wallis and Futuna visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Countries to travel near Wallis and Futuna with Romania passport
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.