Western Sahara tourist visa
Western Sahara tourist visa for Armenian citizens
Armenian citizens are required to have a visa when travelling to Western Sahara. Western Sahara tourist visa is required for Armenian citizens. The stay is usually short. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Western Sahara tourist visa. A total of 5 documents are required for applying Western Sahara tourist visa.
Western Sahara tourist visa conditions for Armenian citizens
How to apply for Western Sahara tourist visa from Armenia
Armenian citizens need to get tourist visa to visit Western Sahara. Western Sahara tourist visa process requires you to follow a total of 8 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents required for a Western Sahara tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Armenian passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Western Sahara. If not apply for a new Armenian passport.
- Step 3 : Fill the application form for Western Sahara.
- Step 4 : After filling, providing the required documents with your passport and make the payment and submit visa application at the embassy of Western Sahara
- Step 5 : Once visa application for Western Sahara is approved, you will receive a visa sticker in your passport and will be notified by e-mail.
- Step 6 : Pickup your passport from Western Sahara embassy
- Step 7 : Upon arrival in Western Sahara, present Armenia passport to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 8 : You will receive Western Sahara visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Western Sahara for the duration on your stamping.
Western Sahara tourist visa requirements for Armenian citizens
Documents required for Western Sahara tourist visa from Armenia include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 5 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of Armenia with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for Western Sahara An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Hotel reservation(s) in Western Sahara for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
Proof of Funds
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Western Sahara
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Armenia in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Western Sahara
🎒 Western Sahara travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Western Sahara visa advice
Do armenian citizens need a visa to go to Western Sahara?
Yes, visa is required for Armenian citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Western Sahara visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Western Sahara travel restrictions
Western Sahara has unknown restrictions for travel. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Western Sahara.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.