Western Sahara tourist visa
Western Sahara tourist visa for Australian citizens
Australian citizens do not need a visa when travelling to Western Sahara. Western Sahara tourist visa is free for Australian citizens. The stay is usually short. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Western Sahara tourist visa. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Western Sahara tourist visa.
Western Sahara tourist visa conditions for Australian citizens
paymentVisa Fees Free
How to apply for Western Sahara tourist visa from Australia
Australian citizens dont need a visa to visit Western Sahara. Western Sahara tourist visa process requires you to follow a total of 5 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Australian passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Western Sahara. If not apply for a new Australian passport.
- Step 3 : After arriving, Australian citizens can go to Western Sahara immigration counter.
- Step 4 : Upon arrival in Western Sahara, present Australia passport or Travel document to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 5 : You will receive Western Sahara visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Western Sahara for the duration on your stamping.
Western Sahara tourist visa requirements for Australian citizens
Documents required for Western Sahara tourist visa from Australia include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of Australia with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Australia in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of Funds
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Western Sahara
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Western Sahara
🎒 Western Sahara travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Western Sahara visa advice
Do australian citizens need a visa to go to Western Sahara?
No, visa is not required for Australian citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Western Sahara visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Western Sahara travel restrictions
Western Sahara has unknown restrictions for travel. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Western Sahara.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.