Yemen tourist visa for Indonesian citizens to travel in 2023
Yemen tourist visa
Yemen tourist visa for Indonesian citizens
Indonesian citizens are required to have a visa when travelling to Yemen. Yemen tourist visa is required for Indonesian citizens. The stay is usually short. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Yemen tourist visa. A total of 5 documents are required for applying Yemen tourist visa.
Yemen visit visa conditions, fees and processing time for Indonesian citizens
- Stay: short term
Yemen tourist visa requirements for Indonesian citizens
Documents required for Yemen tourist visa from Indonesia include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 5 documents are required.
Proof of Funds
Original Passport or Travel document of Indonesia with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for Yemen An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Hotel reservation(s) in Yemen for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Yemen
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Indonesia in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
How to apply for Yemen tourist visa from Indonesia
Yemen tourist visa application process for Indonesian citizens is quick and easy, as long as the necessary documents and information are provided accurately. By following these 7 steps, Indonesian citizens can ensure a smooth and hassle-free process in obtaining an Yemen visit visa. It is advisable to apply for the visa well in advance of the intended travel date to ensure that there is enough time for processing and to avoid any unexpected issues. The Yemen government may reject applications for a variety of reasons, including providing inaccurate information, not meeting the requirements, or having a criminal record. In such cases, the applicant will need to reapply and pay the visa fee again.
Gather documents Gather all the necessary documents required for a Yemen tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
Valid passport Check that Indonesian passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Yemen. If not apply for a new Indonesian passport.
Fill application Fill the application form for Yemen.
Schedule appointment Schedule an appointment with the Yemen embassy or consulate where you will submit your application. You can do this online or by contacting the embassy or consulate.
Submit documents After filling, providing the required documents with your passport and make the payment and submit visa application at the embassy of Yemen
Visa processing After submission your Yemen visa application, passport and any other documents will be reviewed by immigration officer. The visa application will either be approved or denied based on the information provided in the application and the supporting documents.
Receive visa If application is approved, the applicant will receive Yemen in their passport and can collect passport from the Yemen embassy or consulate.
Yemen travel details
Next week, travelers can expect to find affordable flight prices from Jakarta to Sanaa, with prices starting at Rp16.855.040.
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Fly to Yemen
✈️ flight prices
Stay in Yemen
🛏️ hottest hotel deals
Insurance in Yemen
🏥 global travel cover
Internet in Yemen
🌐 best eSIM plans
Money in Yemen
💳 access money easily
Yemen tourist visa and travel tips
- As of April 2016, due to safety concerns, Indonesian government advises its citizens not to visit Yemen.
- Make sure Indonesia passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Yemen.
- Always carry Indonesia passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Yemen.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Yemen, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Yemen and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Yemen.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Yemen.
- Research the weather conditions in Yemen and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Yemen.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Yemen.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Yemen.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Yemen.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do indonesian citizens need a visa to go to Yemen?
Yes, visa is required for Indonesian citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Yemen visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Countries to travel near Yemen with Indonesia passport
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.