Yemen tourist visa
Yemen tourist visa for Wallis citizens
Wallis citizens are required to have a visa when travelling to Yemen. Yemen tourist visa is required for Wallis citizens. The stay is usually short. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Yemen tourist visa. A total of 5 documents are required for applying Yemen tourist visa.
Yemen tourist visa conditions for Wallis citizens
How to apply for Yemen tourist visa from Wallis and Futuna
Wallis citizens need to get tourist visa to visit Yemen. Yemen tourist visa process requires you to follow a total of 8 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents required for a Yemen tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Wallis passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Yemen. If not apply for a new Wallis passport.
- Step 3 : Fill the application form for Yemen.
- Step 4 : After filling, providing the required documents with your passport and make the payment and submit visa application at the embassy of Yemen
- Step 5 : Once visa application for Yemen is approved, you will receive a visa sticker in your passport and will be notified by e-mail.
- Step 6 : Pickup your passport from Yemen embassy
- Step 7 : Upon arrival in Yemen, present Wallis and Futuna passport to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 8 : You will receive Yemen visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Yemen for the duration on your stamping.
Yemen tourist visa requirements for Wallis citizens
Documents required for Yemen tourist visa from Wallis and Futuna include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 5 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of Wallis and Futuna with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for Yemen An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Hotel reservation(s) in Yemen for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
Proof of Funds
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Yemen
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Wallis and Futuna in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Yemen
🎒 Yemen travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Yemen visa advice
Do wallis citizens need a visa to go to Yemen?
Yes, visa is required for Wallis citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Yemen visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.