Zambia visa on arrival for Bruneian citizens to travel in 2023
Zambia visa on arrival
Visa on Arrival
Zambia visa on arrival for Bruneian citizens
Bruneian citizens can apply for a visa on arrival when travelling to Zambia. Zambia visa on arrival is available on arrival for Bruneian citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 90 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Zambia visa on arrival. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Zambia visa on arrival.
Zambia visa on arrival conditions, fees and processing time for Bruneian citizens
- Applicant: required
- Max stay: 90 days
- Processing time: ~2 hours
- Stay: short term
Zambia tourist visa requirements for Bruneian citizens
Documents required for Zambia tourist visa from Brunei include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Proof of Funds
Original Passport or Travel document of Brunei with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Brunei in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Zambia
How to apply for Zambia visa on arrival from Brunei
Zambia visa on arrival process for Bruneian cirizens is straightforward and simple. By following these 6 steps and carrying the necessary documents, Bruneian citizens can expect a hassle-free arrival and entry into Zambia. It is important to note that the immigration authorities have the right to request additional documentation or information as they see fit. Travelers are advised to have all required documents and information ready for presentation to the immigration officers upon arrival in Zambia.
Gather documents Gather all the necessary documents required for a Zambia tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
Valid passport Check that Bruneian passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Zambia. If not apply for a new Bruneian passport.
Arrival After arriving, Bruneian citizens can go to Zambia immigration counter.
Fill application Fill out the immigration form of Zambia.
Submit documents Upon arrival in Zambia, present Brunei passport, the form and travel document to the immigration officer and pay any visa fee required.
Receive visa You will receive Zambia visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Zambia for the duration on your stamping.
Zambia travel details
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Stay in Zambia
🛏️ hottest hotel deals
Insurance in Zambia
🏥 global travel cover
Internet in Zambia
🌐 best eSIM plans
Money in Zambia
💳 access money easily
Zambia tourist visa and travel tips
- Make sure Brunei passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Zambia.
- Always carry Brunei passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Zambia.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Zambia, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Zambia and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Zambia.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Zambia.
- Research the weather conditions in Zambia and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Zambia.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Zambia.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Zambia.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Zambia.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do bruneian citizens need a visa to go to Zambia?
No, visa is not required for Bruneian citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Zambia visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Countries to travel near Zambia with Brunei passport
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.