Zimbabwe Visa on arrival
Zimbabwe Visa on arrival for Saint Martin citizens
Saint Martin citizens can apply for a visa on arrival when travelling to Zimbabwe. Zimbabwe Visa on arrival is available on arrival for Saint Martin citizens. With this visit visa stay is usually short with a period of 90 days and visa expires in 90 days. Applicant is required to be present when applying for Zimbabwe Visa on arrival. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Zimbabwe Visa on arrival. You can find Zimbabwe visa exemptions.
Do you need a visa to go to Zimbabwe from Saint Martin?
No, Zimbabwe Visa on arrival is not required before travelling to Zimbabwe for Saint Martin citizens. Saint Martin passport holders have to apply for a tourist visa on arrival.
Zimbabwe visit visa conditions for Saint Martin citizens
- Applicant: required
- Max stay: 90 days
- Visa validity: 90 days
- Processing time: ~2 hours
- Stay: short term
Zimbabwe tourist visa requirements for Saint Martin citizens
Documents required for Zimbabwe tourist visa from Saint Martin include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Proof of Funds
Original Passport or Travel document of Saint Martin with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Saint Martin in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Zimbabwe
How to apply for Zimbabwe Visa on arrival from Saint Martin
Zimbabwe visa on arrival process for Saint Martin cirizens is straightforward and simple. By following these 6 steps and carrying the necessary documents, Saint Martin citizens can expect a hassle-free arrival and entry into Zimbabwe. It is important to note that the immigration authorities have the right to request additional documentation or information as they see fit. Travelers are advised to have all required documents and information ready for presentation to the immigration officers upon arrival in Zimbabwe.
Gather documents Gather all the necessary documents required for a Zimbabwe tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
Valid passport Check that Saint Martin passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Zimbabwe. If not apply for a new Saint Martin passport.
Arrival After arriving, Saint Martin citizens can go to Zimbabwe immigration counter.
Fill application Fill out the immigration form of Zimbabwe.
Submit documents Upon arrival in Zimbabwe, present Saint Martin passport, the form and travel document to the immigration officer and pay any visa fee required.
Receive visa You will receive Zimbabwe visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Zimbabwe for the 90 days on your stamping.
Thing to consider when applying for Zimbabwe tourist visa
- Also eligible for a universal visa.
- Make sure Saint Martin passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Zimbabwe.
- Always carry Saint Martin passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Zimbabwe.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Zimbabwe, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Zimbabwe and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Zimbabwe.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Zimbabwe.
- Research the weather conditions in Zimbabwe and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Zimbabwe.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Zimbabwe.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Zimbabwe.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Zimbabwe.
Zimbabwe travel details
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Zimbabwe visit visa advice
Frequently asked questions about Zimbabwe Visa on arrival
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.