Passengers are not allowed to enter the Russian Fed.
- This does not apply to nationals of the Russian Fed.;
- This does not apply to accredited or appointed employees of diplomatic missions, consular offices, international organizations located in Russian Fed. and their family members;
- This does not apply to airline crew;
- This does not apply to members of official delegations;
- This does not apply to travelers with diplomatic, business or normal visas issued in connection with the death of a close relative, as well as visas issued by special decision of the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs;
- This does not apply to passengers from visa-free countries coming in connection with the death of a close relative, having copies of death certificate, as well as a document confirming family relations;
- This does not apply to passengers who are family members (spouses, parents, kids, adoptive parents, adopted), guardians and trustees of citizens of the Russian Fed., subject to the presentation of a copy of a document confirming the relationship status;
- This does not apply to passengers permanently residing in the Russian Fed., as well as transiting through airports without entering the Russian Fed.