Aland Islands schengen visa for Equatorial Guinean citizens to travel in 2023
Aland Islands schengen visa
Aland Islands schengen visa for Equatorial Guinean citizens
Equatorial Guinean citizens are required to have a visa when travelling to Aland Islands. Aland Islands schengen visa is required for Equatorial Guinean citizens. The stay is usually short. Applicant is required to be present when applying for Aland Islands schengen visa. A total of 7 documents are required for applying Aland Islands schengen visa.
Finland visa policy applicable
Aland Islands has the same visa policy as Finland. While it shares aspects of its visa policy with Finland, it has its own specific entry requirements as well. Visitors to Aland Islands must abide by its entry and visa regulations, which can sometime differ from those applicable to Finland.
The Schengen Visa is a visa for the Schengen Area, which consists of most of the European Economic Area, plus several other adjacent countries. The visa allows visitors to stay in the Schengen Area for up to 90 days within a 180-day period. The visa is valid for tourism, family visits, and business. European Travel Information and Authorisation System or ETIAS is an electronic authorisation system of the European Union for visa-exempt visitors travelling to the European Union or the Schengen Area which is expected to enter into operation at in 2024.
Aland Islands visit visa conditions, fees and processing time for Equatorial Guinean citizens
- Aland Islands are part of Finland and are considered an autonomous territory.
- Finland Visa Policy applies to travel to the Aland Islands, meaning that visitors can apply for a Finland visa or a visa from another Schengen country.
- There is no separate visa specifically for the Aland Islands; instead, the same rules that apply to the Finland Schengen visa also apply to the Aland Islands.
- Travelers should check the visa requirements for Finland to determine if they need a visa for their visit to the Aland Islands.
- Applicant: required
- Visa fees: 80,00 €
- Stay: short term
Aland Islands schengen visa requirements for Equatorial Guinean citizens
Documents required for Aland Islands schengen visa from Equatorial Guinea include passport, a completed visa application form and other supporting documents. A total of 7 documents are required.
Visa Application Form
Proof of Funds
Completed application form for Aland Islands
Photo must be no older than 6 months
Original Passport or National ID card of Equatorial Guinea with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for Aland Islands An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Hotel reservation(s) in Aland Islands for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Aland Islands
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Equatorial Guinea in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
How to apply for Aland Islands schengen visa from Equatorial Guinea
Aland Islands schengen visa application process for Equatorial Guinean citizens is quick and easy, as long as the necessary documents and information are provided accurately. By following these 7 steps, Equatorial Guinean citizens can ensure a smooth and hassle-free process in obtaining an Aland Islands visit visa. It is advisable to apply for the visa well in advance of the intended travel date to ensure that there is enough time for processing and to avoid any unexpected issues. The Aland Islands government may reject applications for a variety of reasons, including providing inaccurate information, not meeting the requirements, or having a criminal record. In such cases, the applicant will need to reapply and pay the visa fee again.
Gather documents Gather all the necessary documents required for a Aland Islands tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
Valid passport Check that Equatorial Guinean passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Aland Islands. If not apply for a new Equatorial Guinean passport.
Fill application Fill the application form for Aland Islands.
Schedule appointment Schedule an appointment with the Aland Islands embassy or consulate where you will submit your application. You can do this online or by contacting the embassy or consulate.
Submit documents After filling, providing the required documents with your passport and make the payment and submit visa application at the embassy of Aland Islands
Visa processing After submission your Aland Islands visa application, passport and any other documents will be reviewed by immigration officer. The visa application will either be approved or denied based on the information provided in the application and the supporting documents.
Receive visa If application is approved, the applicant will receive Aland Islands in their passport and can collect passport from the Aland Islands embassy or consulate.
Aland Islands travel details
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Stay in Aland Islands
🛏️ hottest hotel deals
Insurance in Aland Islands
🏥 global travel cover
Internet in Aland Islands
🌐 best eSIM plans
Money in Aland Islands
💳 access money easily
Aland Islands schengen visa and travel tips
- Make sure Equatorial Guinea passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Aland Islands.
- Always carry Equatorial Guinea passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Aland Islands.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Aland Islands, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Aland Islands and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Aland Islands.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Aland Islands.
- Research the weather conditions in Aland Islands and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Aland Islands.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Aland Islands.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Aland Islands.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Aland Islands.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do equatorial guinean citizens need a visa to go to Aland Islands?
Yes, visa is required for Equatorial Guinean citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Aland Islands visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Countries to travel near Aland Islands with Equatorial Guinea passport
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.