Albania tourist visa 🇦🇱
Albania tourist visa from Egypt
Albania tourist visa is free for Egyptian citizens. You can also find visa exemptions and useful tips from fellow travellers.
Albania COVID-19 travel restrictions
Albania is open for travel. Most visitors from Egypt can travel to Albania without restrictions. No quarantine is required. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Albania.
Albania tourist visa requirements for Egyptian citizens
3 documents required for Albania tourist visa
Original Passport or Travel document of Egypt with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Egypt in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of Funds
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Albania
Albania tourist visa visa exemption for Egyptian citizens
Albania visa exemption
- Must have used the visa/PR to enter visa country at least once
- Applicable Countries: All Countries
Exemption available for
Tourist or Business Visa (B1/B2) Work Visa (L1/L2/H1/H4) US Green card
Short-term C-Type Schengen visa
UK tourist visa UK student visa UK work visa UK permanent residency
✨ Albania tourist visa tips
- Citizens of following countries can enter Albania without visa: Foreign citizens who have a valid, multiple-entry Schengen visa, which has been previously used in one of the Schengen states, or foreign citizens who have a valid permit of stay in one of the Schengen states;
- Foreign citizens who have a valid, multiple-entry US or UK visa, which has been previously used in the respective country of issuance, or have valid permit of stay in the US or UK.
- Foreign citizens from Saudi Arabia,Belarus, Qatar, Oman, Russia, Thailand and Bahrain, can enter in Albania without visa,for short term stay, with the passport document, from 1 April 2019 until 31 October 2019.
- Foreign citizens from The Republic of China can enter in Albania without visa, for short term stay, with the passport document, from 1 March 2019 until 31 October 2019.
- Visa free entry is permitted for the period between 1 April 2021 to 31 December 2021 for up to 90 days.
- Visa free for a maximum stay of 90 days within 180 days for valid visa holders or residents of the Schengen Area member states, the United Kingdom and the United States.
🎒 Albania travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Albania visa advice
Do egyptian citizens need a visa to go to Albania?
No, visa is not required for Egyptian citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Albania visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Egyptian citizens don't need a visa for travelling to Albania.
The visa is valid for a period of 180 days
Visa AdviceInstead of waiting to get answers, you can get visa advice for Egypt immediately.
🙋♂️ Ask a question
🙋♂️ Questions by fellow travellers
hello, my husband and I are egyptian , we live in UK and have resident permit. we are fully vaccinated as well. Is there any visa requirments or COVID advice regarding us ?Asked by Wessam Andrawes
hi , my egyptian friend living in Egypt would like to visit Albania. Is it Visa free? what do we need to do to confirm this, Please let us knowAsked
Need visa advice?
You can see the visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Albania visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.