Albania tourist visa
Last updated: May 25, 2021
Albania tourist visa is required for Ugandan citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 90 days and visa expires in 180 days. Applicant is required to be present when applying for Albania tourist visa. A total of 6 documents are required for applying Albania tourist visa. You can also find visa exemptions and useful tips from fellow travellers.
Albania COVID-19 travel restrictions
Albania has Low restrictions for travel. No quarantine is required. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Albania.
Get Albania tourist visa from Uganda
- Complete a new application, fill out the personal information and upload the documents that are necessary for identity verification. You will be informed via e-mail for the application confirmation as well as the special application code (which enables tracking of the application progress at any time)
- After all verification procedures have been carried out, the application is accepted and the applicant is required to follow procedures for the payment of this service at the relevant bank and then send all relevant documents uploaded during the application and the bank receipt (all as uploaded and originals by post.
- This application requests the presence at the relevant Embassy/Consulate only once all have been completed. You will be informed via email for the date and time of appointment
Max Stay: 90 days
Visa Validity: 180 days
Albania tourist visa requirements for Ugandan citizens
6 documents required for Albania tourist visa
Visa Application Form: Complete application form for Albania
Passport Photo: Photo must be no older than 6 months
Passport Copy: A clear scan of the information pages of your signed, machine readable passport. Provide the pages of your current passport showing your photo, personal details and passport issue and expiry dates. Must be valid for six months beyond the expiry date of the visa.
Travel itinerary: Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from the country/area in your name, not a ticket)
Flight Bookings: Flight reservations(s) for the country of your visit and return ticket
Current Details: Employed: • A letter from your employer on company letterhead, with contact details, stating that a leave of absence has been granted, purpose and duration of the trip, and that you will be returning to your current job. • Current bank statement of the latest 6 months • Income Tax Return (ITR) • Original pay slips Self Employed: • Include a copy of your business license • Company bank statement of the latest 6 months • Income Tax Return (ITR) Student: • Submit an official letter from your school indicating that you are in good standing and that you are registered for the upcoming semester. • No Object certificate from School or University. Retired: • Submit proof of your retirement fund. Yes.
Albania tourist visa visa exemption for Ugandan citizens
Albania visa exemption
- Must have used the visa/PR to enter visa country at least once
- Applicable Countries: All Countries
Exemption available for
Tourist or Business Visa (B1/B2)
Work Visa (L1/L2/H1/H4)
US Green card
Short-term C-Type Schengen visa
UK tourist visa
UK student visa
UK work visa
UK permanent residency
🎒 Albania travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Albania visa advice
Do ugandan citizens need a visa to go to Albania?
Yes, visa is required for Ugandan citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Albania visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Ugandan citizens need a visa for travelling to Albania.
The stay is usually short with a period of 90 days
The visa is valid for a period of 180 days
Visa AdviceInstead of waiting to get answers, you can get visa advice for Uganda immediately.
🙋♂️ Ask a question
🙋♂️ Questions by fellow travellers
No one has asked any questions yet. Do you want to be the first one?
Need visa advice?
You can see the visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Albania visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.