Andorra tourist visa
Last updated: July 5, 2021
Andorra tourist visa is free for Antigua and Barbuda citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 3 months and visa expires in 90 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Andorra tourist visa. A total of 4 documents are required for applying Andorra tourist visa. You can also find visa exemptions and useful tips from fellow travellers.
Get Andorra tourist visa from Antigua and Barbuda
- The Principality of Andorra does not require any type of visa.
- The Principality of Andorra is not a member of the Schengen Area. Access to the Principality is made through France or Spain. Thus, any national from a third-country travelling to Andorra must get information from the French or Spanish Embassies or Consulates (depending on the country of entrance) about the need of a Schengen visa, and when deemed necessary, about the visa obtaining procedures.
Max Stay: 3 months
Visa Validity: 90 days
Andorra schengen visa requirements for Antigua and Barbuda citizens
Passport: Original Passport or Travel document with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Proof of Funds: Proof you have enough money for your stay and to leave, such as • personal bank statements • Pay slips from employer • Tax records
Travel Insurance: Proof of travel insurance with the Certificate of Insurance and the table of benefits. You can also provide a letter from the bank confirming that you have an insurance with them along with a copy of credit card and the table of benefits.
A minimum cover of EUR 30,000 . The travel insurance must cover the cost of repatriation for medical reasons and the Certificate of Currency must be issued by an insurance company operating in Australia or within the EU. You can also provide a letter from the bank confirming that you have an insurance with them along with a copy of credit card and the table of benefits.
Flight Bookings: Flight reservations(s) for the country of your visit and return ticket
Andorra schengen visa visa exemption for Antigua and Barbuda citizens
Andorra visa exemption
- Andorra doesn’t require any visa, but entry/exit to Andorra is only through Spain or France which requires a Schengen Visa
- Schengen visa must be multiple-entry or at least double-entry as the entry/exit to Andorra is only through the Schengen zone
- Applicable Countries: All Countries