Andorra visa for Hungarian citizens in 2023
Andorra tourist visa
Andorra tourist visa for Hungarian citizens
Hungarian citizens do not need a visa when travelling to Andorra. Andorra tourist visa is free for Hungarian citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 90 days and visa expires in 90 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Andorra tourist visa. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Andorra tourist visa. You can find Andorra visa exemptions.
Andorra schengen visa requirements for Hungarian citizens
Documents required for Andorra schengen visa from Hungary include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Proof of Funds
Original Passport or National ID card of Hungary with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Hungary in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Andorra
How to apply for Andorra tourist visa from Hungary
Andorra visa free process for Hungarian cirizens is straightforward and simple. By following these 4 steps and carrying the necessary documents, Hungarian citizens can expect a hassle-free arrival and entry into Andorra. It is important to note that the immigration authorities have the right to request additional documentation or information as they see fit. Travelers are advised to have all required documents and information ready for presentation to the immigration officers upon arrival in Andorra.
Valid passport Check that Hungarian passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Andorra. If not apply for a new Hungarian passport.
Arrival After arriving, Hungarian citizens can go to Andorra immigration counter.
Submit documents Upon arrival in Andorra, present Hungary passport or National ID card to the immigration officer at the counter.
Receive visa You will receive Andorra visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Andorra for the duration on your stamping.
Andorra travel details
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Stay in Andorra
🛏️ hottest hotel deals
Insurance in Andorra
🏥 global travel cover
Internet in Andorra
🌐 best eSIM plans
Money in Andorra
💳 access money easily
Andorra schengen visa visa exemption for Hungarian citizens
Andorra visa exemption 🇦🇩
- Andorra doesn’t require any visa, but entry/exit to Andorra is only through Spain or France which requires a Schengen Visa
- Schengen visa must be multiple-entry or at least double-entry as the entry/exit to Andorra is only through the Schengen zone
- Applicable Countries: All Countries
Max Stay: 90 days
Andorra schengen visa and travel tips
- ID card valid
- Make sure Hungary passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Andorra.
- Always carry Hungary passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Andorra.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Andorra, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Andorra and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Andorra.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Andorra.
- Research the weather conditions in Andorra and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Andorra.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Andorra.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Andorra.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Andorra.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do hungarian citizens need a visa to go to Andorra?
No, visa is not required for Hungarian citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Andorra visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Countries to travel near Andorra with Hungary passport
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.