Angola online e visa
Angola online e visa for Hungarian citizens
Hungarian citizens can apply for a visa online when travelling to Angola. Angola online e visa is available online for Hungarian citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 30 days and visa expires in 30 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Angola online e visa. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Angola online e visa.
Angola online e visa conditions for Hungarian citizens
Applicant not required
Max Stay: 30 days
Visa Validity: 30 days
paymentVisa Fees $120
How to apply for Angola online e visa from Hungary
Hungarian citizens need to get online visa to visit Angola. Angola online e visa process requires you to follow a total of 8 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents required for a Angola tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Hungarian passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Angola. If not apply for a new Hungarian passport.
- Step 3 : Go to the Angola tourist visa website and complete the online application form and provide personal information and passport details.
- Step 4 : After filling, Upload scanned copy of the all the supporting documents
- Step 5 : Pay the eVisa fee using a credit or debit card online on the website and wait for your visa application to be processed.
- Step 6 : Once visa application for Angola is approved, the eVisa is sent to the applicant by e-mail. Print a copy of this email and other document if any.
- Step 7 : Upon arrival in Angola, present confirmation email along with Hungary passport to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 8 : You will receive Angola visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Angola for the duration on your stamping.
Angola tourist visa requirements for Hungarian citizens
Documents required for Angola tourist visa from Hungary include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of Hungary with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for Angola An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Hotel reservation(s) in Angola for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
Budapest to Luanda
✈️ flight prices next week
367 851,00 Ft
367 851,00 Ft
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Angola
✨ Angola tourist visa tips
- 30 days extendable once.
- Visitors who have been granted an online pre-visa or have requested a pre-visa from an Angolan consulate abroad are issued a visa upon arrival at the country's border crossings.
- Maximum total stay of 90 days within a one-year period.
- Visitors must have a return/onward ticket and a hotel reservation confirmation.
- International Certificate of Vaccination required.
🎒 Angola travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Angola visa advice
Do hungarian citizens need a visa to go to Angola?
Yes, visa is required for Hungarian citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Angola visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Angola travel restrictions
Angola has major restrictions for travel. Most visitors from Hungary will not be allowed to travel to Angola. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Angola.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.