Angola tourist visa
Angola tourist visa for Jordanian citizens
Jordanian citizens are required to have a visa when travelling to Angola. Angola tourist visa is required for Jordanian citizens. The stay is usually short. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Angola tourist visa. A total of 5 documents are required for applying Angola tourist visa.
Angola tourist visa conditions for Jordanian citizens
How to apply for Angola tourist visa from Jordan
Jordanian citizens need to get tourist visa to visit Angola. Angola tourist visa process requires you to follow a total of 8 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents required for a Angola tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Jordanian passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Angola. If not apply for a new Jordanian passport.
- Step 3 : Fill the application form for Angola.
- Step 4 : After filling, providing the required documents with your passport and make the payment and submit visa application at the embassy of Angola
- Step 5 : Once visa application for Angola is approved, you will receive a visa sticker in your passport and will be notified by e-mail.
- Step 6 : Pickup your passport from Angola embassy
- Step 7 : Upon arrival in Angola, present Jordan passport to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 8 : You will receive Angola visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Angola for the duration on your stamping.
Angola tourist visa requirements for Jordanian citizens
Documents required for Angola tourist visa from Jordan include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 5 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of Jordan with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for Angola An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Hotel reservation(s) in Angola for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
Proof of Funds
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Angola
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Jordan in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Amman to Luanda
✈️ flight prices next week
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Angola
✨ Angola tourist visa tips
- An International Certificate of Vaccination is required.
- The personnel of oil companies established in Angola may obtain a visa on arrival, provided they are holding the necessary documents which includes a visa on arrival application that must be submitted by the oil company at least 2 weeks prior to arrival.
🎒 Angola travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Angola visa advice
Do jordanian citizens need a visa to go to Angola?
Yes, visa is required for Jordanian citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Angola visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Angola travel restrictions
Angola has major restrictions for travel. Most visitors from Jordan will not be allowed to travel to Angola. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Angola.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.