Armenia Tourist visa
Armenia Tourist visa for Burundi citizens
Burundian citizens must obtain a visa before travelling to Armenia. Armenia Tourist visa is required for Burundian citizens. With this visit visa stay is usually short with a period of 120 days. Applicant is required to be present when applying for Armenia Tourist visa. A total of 6 documents are required for applying Armenia Tourist visa.
Do you need a visa to go to Armenia from Burundi?
Yes, Armenia Tourist visa is required for Burundian citizens. Burundian passport holders need to apply for a tourist visa at the embassy.
Armenia visit visa conditions for Burundian citizens
- The applicants apply to the Embassy of Armenia in person or through a travel agent by providing him/her a letter of authorization.
- You have pay visa fee online before going to the embassy.
- In case of rejection, the Embassy does not provide any clarifications or comments.
- Applicant: required
- Max stay: 120 days
- Stay: short term
Armenia tourist visa requirements for Burundian citizens
Documents required for Armenia tourist visa from Burundi include passport, a completed visa application form and other supporting documents. A total of 6 documents are required.
Visa Application Form
Completed application form for Armenia
Photo must be no older than 6 months
Original Passport or Travel document of country with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A clear scan copy of passport of country with the information pages that has signature. Provide the pages of your current passport showing your photo, personal details and passport issue and expiry dates. Must be valid for six months beyond the expiry date of the visa.
Proof of fee payment for the visa.
A letter from your relative or friend or company inviting you to visit and their relationship to you. The letter could state: the purpose of your visit and length of stay, if you will be staying with them, If this person will be paying for your stay, provide proof of their funds.
How to apply for Armenia Tourist visa from Burundi
Armenia tourist visa application process for Burundian citizens is quick and easy, as long as the necessary documents and information are provided accurately. By following these 7 steps, Burundian citizens can ensure a smooth and hassle-free process in obtaining an Armenia visit visa. It is advisable to apply for the visa well in advance of the intended travel date to ensure that there is enough time for processing and to avoid any unexpected issues. The Armenia government may reject applications for a variety of reasons, including providing inaccurate information, not meeting the requirements, or having a criminal record. In such cases, the applicant will need to reapply and pay the visa fee again.
Gather documents Gather all the necessary documents required for a Armenia tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
Valid passport Check that Burundian passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Armenia. If not apply for a new Burundian passport.
Fill application Fill the application form for Armenia.
Schedule appointment Schedule an appointment with the Armenia embassy or consulate where you will submit your application. You can do this online or by contacting the embassy or consulate.
Submit documents After filling, providing the required documents with your passport and make the payment and submit visa application at the embassy of Armenia
Visa processing After submission your Armenia visa application, passport and any other documents will be reviewed by immigration officer. The visa application will either be approved or denied based on the information provided in the application and the supporting documents.
Receive visa If application is approved, the applicant will receive Armenia in their passport and can collect passport from the Armenia embassy or consulate.
Thing to consider when applying for Armenia tourist visa
- Visa processing time is 5 working days.
- Make sure Burundi passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Armenia.
- Always carry Burundi passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Armenia.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Armenia, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Armenia and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Armenia.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Armenia.
- Research the weather conditions in Armenia and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Armenia.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Armenia.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Armenia.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Armenia.
Armenia travel details
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Armenia visit visa advice
Frequently asked questions about Armenia Tourist visa
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.