Armenia visa on arrival 🇦🇲
Visa on Arrival
Armenia visa on arrival from India
Armenia visa on arrival is available on arrival for Indian citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 3 months and visa expires in 120 days. Applicant is required to be present when applying for Armenia visa on arrival. A total of 2 documents are required for applying Armenia visa on arrival. You can also find visa exemptions and useful tips from fellow travellers.
Armenia COVID-19 travel restrictions
Armenia is open for travel. Most visitors from India can travel to Armenia without restrictions. No quarantine is required. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Armenia.
Get Armenia visa on arrival from India
Armenia tourist visa requirements for Indian citizens
2 documents required for Armenia tourist visa
Visa Application Form
Completed application form for Armenia
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for Armenia. An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Armenia tourist visa visa exemption for Indian citizens
Armenia visa exemption
Visa on Arrival
- Visa is NOT EXEMPT but are eligible to obtain Visa ON ARRIVAL
- VOA fee is 15,000 AMD, valid for 120 days, single-entry only
- Passport must be valid during the entire stay in Armenia
- Applicable Countries: India
Exemption available for
Tourist or Business Visa (B1/B2) Work Visa (L1/L2/H1/H4) US Green card
Canada tourist visa Canada student visa Canada work visa Canada permanent residency
Short-term C-Type Schengen visa
UK tourist visa UK student visa UK work visa UK permanent residency
Australia Tourist Visa Australia Work Visa Australia Permanent Residency
New Zealand Visa
New Zealand Tourist Visa New Zealand Work Visa New Zealand Permanent Residency
Japan Tourist Visa
✨ Armenia tourist visa tips
- Visa on arrival can be granted at following immigration checkpoints:
- Through International airports and railway station: Zvartnots International Airport (Yerevan), Shirak Airport (Gyumri, Shirak Province), Ayrum railway station (Ayrum, Tavush Province, border with Georgia)
- Through Land checkpoints: Bagratashen, Tavush Province (border with Georgia), Bavra, Shirak Province (border with Georgia), Gogavan, Lori Province (border with Georgia), Meghri, Syunik Province (border with Iran)
- Diplomatic passport holders are not required to hold a visa when travelling to Armenia - maximum stay of 90 days. The passport needs to be valid during the whole period of stay in Armenia.
🎒 Armenia travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Armenia visa advice
Do indian citizens need a visa to go to Armenia?
No, visa is not required for Indian citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Armenia visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Indian citizens can get a visa on arrival for travelling to Armenia.
The stay is usually short with a period of 3 months
The visa is valid for a period of 120 days
Visa AdviceInstead of waiting to get answers, you can get visa advice for India immediately.
🙋♂️ Ask a question
🙋♂️ Questions by fellow travellers
No one has asked any questions yet. Do you want to be the first one?
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.