Armenia tourist visa
Armenia tourist visa for Zimbabwean citizens
Zimbabwean citizens are required to have a visa when travelling to Armenia. Armenia tourist visa is required for Zimbabwean citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 120 days. Applicant is required to be present when applying for Armenia tourist visa. A total of 6 documents are required for applying Armenia tourist visa. You can find Armenia visa exemptions.
Armenia tourist visa conditions for Zimbabwean citizens
- The applicants apply to the Embassy of Armenia in person or through a travel agent by providing him/her a letter of authorization.
- You have pay visa fee online before going to the embassy.
- In case of rejection, the Embassy does not provide any clarifications or comments.
Max Stay: 120 days
How to apply for Armenia tourist visa from Zimbabwe
Zimbabwean citizens need to get tourist visa to visit Armenia. Armenia tourist visa process requires you to follow a total of 8 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents required for a Armenia tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Zimbabwean passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Armenia. If not apply for a new Zimbabwean passport.
- Step 3 : Fill the application form for Armenia.
- Step 4 : After filling, providing the required documents with your passport and make the payment and submit visa application at the embassy of Armenia
- Step 5 : Once visa application for Armenia is approved, you will receive a visa sticker in your passport and will be notified by e-mail.
- Step 6 : Pickup your passport from Armenia embassy
- Step 7 : Upon arrival in Armenia, present Zimbabwe passport to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 8 : You will receive Armenia visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Armenia for the duration on your stamping.
Armenia tourist visa requirements for Zimbabwean citizens
Documents required for Armenia tourist visa from Zimbabwe include passport, a completed visa application form and other supporting documents. A total of 6 documents are required.
Visa Application Form
Completed application form for Armenia
Photo must be no older than 6 months
Original Passport or Travel document of country with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A clear scan copy of passport of country with the information pages that has signature. Provide the pages of your current passport showing your photo, personal details and passport issue and expiry dates. Must be valid for six months beyond the expiry date of the visa.
Proof of fee payment for the visa.
A letter from your relative or friend or company inviting you to visit and their relationship to you. The letter could state: the purpose of your visit and length of stay, if you will be staying with them, If this person will be paying for your stay, provide proof of their funds.
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Armenia
Armenia tourist visa visa exemption for Zimbabwean citizens
Armenia visa exemption
Visa on Arrival
Exemption available for these visas:
New Zealand Visa
- Visa is NOT EXEMPT but are eligible to obtain Visa ON ARRIVAL
- VOA fee is 15,000 AMD, valid for 120 days, single-entry only
- Passport must be valid during the entire stay in Armenia
- Applicable Countries: All Countries
🎒 Armenia travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Armenia visa advice
Do zimbabwean citizens need a visa to go to Armenia?
Yes, visa is required for Zimbabwean citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Armenia visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Armenia travel restrictions
Armenia is open for travel. Most visitors from Zimbabwe can travel to Armenia without restrictions. No quarantine is required. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Armenia.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.