Azerbaijan tourist visa
Azerbaijan tourist visa from Lebanon
Azerbaijan tourist visa is required for Lebanese citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 30 days. Applicant is required to be present when applying for Azerbaijan tourist visa. A total of 11 documents are required for applying Azerbaijan tourist visa. You can also find useful tips from fellow travellers.
Azerbaijan tourist visa conditions for Lebanese citizens
- Apply for visa personally or through his/her representative to the diplomatic missions and consulates of the Republic of Azerbaijan in the country that he/she lives or in the third country.
Max Stay: 30 days
How to apply for Azerbaijan tourist visa from Lebanon
Step 1 : Lebanese citizens need to get a visa for Azerbaijan by going to the nearest embassy.
Step 2 : Fill the application form for Azerbaijan.
Step 3 : After filling, providing the required documents with your passport and make the payment and submit visa application at the embassy of Azerbaijan
Step 4 : Once the visa application for Azerbaijan is approved, you will be notified by e-mail.
Step 5 : Pickup your passport from Azerbaijan embassy
Step 6 : You can now travel to Azerbaijan and stay for the duration on your visa.
Azerbaijan tourist visa requirements for Lebanese citizens
11 documents required for Azerbaijan tourist visa
Visa Application Form
Completed application form for Azerbaijan
Photo must be no older than 6 months
Negative COVID-19 PCR test result required for all international travellers coming to Azerbaijan. The negative PCR test must be issued with in 72 hours of before departure.
COVID-19 vaccination proof for travellers coming to Azerbaijan. The last dose of vaccine must be taken atleast 14 ays before departure.
Original Passport or Travel document of Lebanon with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings. A validity period of a passport or other travel document should exceed a validity period of an expected visa at least by 3 months.
A clear scan copy of passport of Lebanon with the information pages that has signature. Provide the pages of your current passport showing your photo, personal details and passport issue and expiry dates. Must be valid for six months beyond the expiry date of the visa.
International health insurance specifically covering the territory of Azerbaijan and indicating the validity of good coverage. The policy should cover all expenses for repatriation, emergency. Global health insurance for remote workers and nomads.A fully-equipped health insurance made for remote workers and nomads who spend as much time abroad as they please. Full coverage in your home country, and no exclusions for pandemics.
Proof of fee payment for the visa.
A letter from your relative or friend or company inviting you to visit and their relationship to you. The letter could state: the purpose of your visit and length of stay, if you will be staying with them, If this person will be paying for your stay, provide proof of their funds. Approved by an appropriate authority of the executive power, a registered copy of a certificate (for non-governmental organizations), a document proving the purpose of an invitation
Travel itinerary is travel reservation to and from Lebanon in your name, not a ticket. Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for Azerbaijan. An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Beirut to Baku
✈️ flight prices next week
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Azerbaijan
Save 88% internationally
💳 No ATM fees in Azerbaijan
Azerbaijan COVID-19 travel restrictions
Azerbaijan has major restrictions for travel. Most visitors from Lebanon will not be allowed to travel to Azerbaijan. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Azerbaijan.
✨ Azerbaijan tourist visa tips
- Visa on arrival for a maximum stay of 30 days for residents of the GCC member states. They must travel with a national of the said GCC country
- Visa on arrival for holders of an official invitation letter issued by the State Migration Service of Azerbaijan or other Azerbaijan government authority
- Visa on arrival for staff of the Asian Development Bank (ADB) and their dependants, provided they present an official invitation letter issued by the Asian Development Bank (ADB)
- Visa on arrival for a maximum stay of 30 days for holders of an official invitation letter issued by the Operating Committee of Baku Chess Olympiad or an accreditation card issued by the International Chess Federation (FIDE)
- The visa application form may be filled online and submitted to the diplomatic mission
- Obtainable online through approved travel agencies. Printed visa authorization must be presented at the time of travel
- Applicants of Armenian ancestry or with Armenian visas in their passport may not obtain a visa
- Registration with the local police upon arrival is mandatory
- Registration with the State Migration Service is mandatory for stays over 15 days
🎒 Azerbaijan travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Azerbaijan visa advice
Do lebanese citizens need a visa to go to Azerbaijan?
Yes, visa is required for Lebanese citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Azerbaijan visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.