Bahamas Digital Nomad Visa 🇧🇸
Bahamas digital nomad visa is also know as Bahamas Extended Access Travel Stay. Bahamas digital nomad visa allows a stay of 12 months. Bahamas Extended Access Travel Stay doesn't need a proof income. An independant business or self employed is a required condition for the Bahamas Extended Access Travel Stay. Bahamas offers Extended Access Travel Stay as digital nomad visa. Get Bahamas Extended Access Travel Stay visa requirements and application.
Bahamas Extended Access Travel Stay details
- The Bahamas Extended Access Travel Stay is a one-year residency permit designed to allow professionals and students from overseas to work and study from The Bahamas (remotely/online) for up to one (1) year.
- BEATS gives both students and professionals who are working/studying from home the opportunity to live in and travel among the 16 different islands in The Bahamas.
- Applications for annual renewals will be considered for a maximum period up to three years.
todayMax Stay 12 months
account_balance_walletIncome Not required
paymentVisa Fees $1,000
How to apply for Bahamas Digital Nomad Visa
Travelling to Bahamas as a digital nomad requires you to apply for a visa. Bahamas digital nomad visa process requires you to follow a total of 8 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents required for a Bahamas digital nomad visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Bahamas. If not apply for a new passport.
- Step 3 : Scan all documents and print a copy of them before hand. All documents that are not in the English language, must be translated and notarized.
- Step 4 : Fill the application form for Bahamas.
- Step 5 : After filling, providing the required documents and make the payment and submit visa application for Bahamas digital nomad visa
- Step 6 : Wait for approval. Applicant(s) will be informed by email of successful application(s) for Bahamas digital nomad visa.
- Step 7 : Upon arrival in Bahamas, present passport to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 8 : You will receive Bahamas visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Bahamas for the duration on your stamping.
Bahamas Extended Access Travel Stay fee details
- Work Remotely permits are $1,000 for the head of household.
- For each dependent, the additional fee will be $500.
- Permit application fee of $25 will also be collected once approved.
- All fees quoted are in Bahamian currency.
Bahamas Digital Nomad Visa requirements
Documents required for Bahamas digital nomad visa process include passport, a completed visa application form and other supporting documents. A total of 4 documents are required.
Visa Application Form
Proof of Business or Employment
Completed online application form for Bahamas
A clear scan copy of passport of country with the information pages that has signature. Provide the pages of your current passport showing your photo, personal details and passport issue and expiry dates. Must be valid for six months beyond the expiry date of the visa.
International health insurance specifically covering the territory of destination and indicating the validity of good coverage. The policy should cover all expenses for repatriation, emergency. Global health insurance for remote workers and nomads.A fully-equipped health insurance made for remote workers and nomads who spend as much time abroad as they please. Full coverage in your home country, and no exclusions for pandemics.
Proof of employment, including self-employment outside destination, such as • Freelancer: Freelancing Contracts • Full-Time Employee: Letter of Confirmation from the Organization • Entrepreneur: Company Ownership or Partnership Statement
Need visa advice?
You can see the visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Bahamas visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Travel Medical Insurance
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.