Belarus tourist visa
Belarus tourist visa for German citizens
German citizens do not need a visa when travelling to Belarus. Belarus tourist visa is free for German citizens. The stay is usually short. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Belarus tourist visa. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Belarus tourist visa.
Belarus tourist visa conditions for German citizens
paymentVisa Fees Free
How to apply for Belarus tourist visa from Germany
German citizens dont need a visa to visit Belarus. Belarus tourist visa process requires you to follow a total of 5 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that German passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Belarus. If not apply for a new German passport.
- Step 3 : After arriving, German citizens can go to Belarus immigration counter.
- Step 4 : Upon arrival in Belarus, present Germany passport or Travel document to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 5 : You will receive Belarus visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Belarus for the duration on your stamping.
Belarus tourist visa requirements for German citizens
Documents required for Belarus tourist visa from Germany include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of Germany with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Germany in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of Funds
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Belarus
Berlin to Minsk
✈️ flight prices next week
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Belarus
✨ Belarus tourist visa tips
- Visa not required if arriving and departing via Minsk International Airport, except for flights departing to and from Russian airports. The allowed length of stay is up to 30 days. Currently suspended due to EU sanctions on Belarus, as the EU banned Belarusian carriers from flying into its airspace and prohibited EU-based airlines from flying through Belarusian airspace.
- Visa not required for the single visa-free territory "Brest – Grodno". The allowed length of stay is up to 15 days. Local travel agency issued document required prior to arrival.
🎒 Belarus travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Belarus visa advice
Do german citizens need a visa to go to Belarus?
No, visa is not required for German citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Belarus visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Belarus travel restrictions
Belarus is open for travel. Most visitors from Germany can travel to Belarus without restrictions. No quarantine is required. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Belarus.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.