Belarus visa for Swiss citizens in 2023
Belarus tourist visa
Belarus tourist visa for Swiss citizens
Swiss citizens do not need a visa when travelling to Belarus. Belarus tourist visa is free for Swiss citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 30 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Belarus tourist visa. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Belarus tourist visa.
Belarus visit visa conditions, fees and processing time for Swiss citizens
- Applicant: required
- Max stay: 30 days
- Processing time: ~2 hours
- Visa fees: Free
- Stay: short term
Belarus tourist visa requirements for Swiss citizens
Documents required for Belarus tourist visa from Switzerland include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Proof of Funds
Original Passport or Travel document of Switzerland with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Switzerland in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Belarus
How to apply for Belarus tourist visa from Switzerland
Belarus visa free process for Swiss cirizens is straightforward and simple. By following these 4 steps and carrying the necessary documents, Swiss citizens can expect a hassle-free arrival and entry into Belarus. It is important to note that the immigration authorities have the right to request additional documentation or information as they see fit. Travelers are advised to have all required documents and information ready for presentation to the immigration officers upon arrival in Belarus.
Valid passport Check that Swiss passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Belarus. If not apply for a new Swiss passport.
Arrival After arriving, Swiss citizens can go to Belarus immigration counter.
Submit documents Upon arrival in Belarus, present Switzerland passport or Travel document to the immigration officer at the counter.
Receive visa You will receive Belarus visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Belarus for the duration on your stamping.
Belarus travel details
Next week, travelers can expect to find affordable flight prices from Zurich to Minsk, with prices starting at Fr 574.00.
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Fly to Belarus
✈️ flight prices
Stay in Belarus
🛏️ hottest hotel deals
Insurance in Belarus
🏥 global travel cover
Internet in Belarus
🌐 best eSIM plans
Money in Belarus
💳 access money easily
Belarus tourist visa and travel tips
- Must arrive and depart via Minsk International Airport.
- Make sure Switzerland passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Belarus.
- Always carry Switzerland passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Belarus.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Belarus, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Belarus and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Belarus.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Belarus.
- Research the weather conditions in Belarus and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Belarus.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Belarus.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Belarus.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Belarus.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do swiss citizens need a visa to go to Belarus?
No, visa is not required for Swiss citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Belarus visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Countries to travel near Belarus with Switzerland passport
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.