Bhutan tourist visa
Bhutan tourist visa from Papua New Guinea
Bhutan tourist visa is required for Papua New Guinean citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 14 days and visa expires in 14 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Bhutan tourist visa. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Bhutan tourist visa. You can also find useful tips from fellow travellers.
Bhutan tourist visa conditions for Papua New Guinean citizens
- Visitors wishing to travel to Bhutan cannot apply for the Bhutan Visa on their own. The Bhutan Visa application and all Bhutan tours must be arranged by a licensed Bhutanese travel agency or one of their international partners.
- If approved, they are given a visa clearance letter, and must present it at the port of entry.
- The visa is then stamped into their passport. Foreign tourists must use a licensed Bhutanese tour operator or one of their international partners to pre-arrange their visa and book their holiday.
- Upon entering Bhutan, all foreigners are issued a 7 or 14 days "Entry Permit" by default, valid for Thimphu and Paro only.
- You must provide proof of your financial ability so as to support yourself financially during your stay in Mexico and for your return transportation.
Max Stay: 14 days
Visa Validity: 14 days
How to apply for Bhutan tourist visa from Papua New Guinea
Step 1 : Papua New Guinean citizens need to get a visa for Bhutan by going to the nearest embassy.
Step 2 : Fill the application form for Bhutan.
Step 3 : After filling, providing the required documents with your passport and make the payment and submit visa application at the embassy of Bhutan
Step 4 : Once the visa application for Bhutan is approved, you will be notified by e-mail.
Step 5 : Pickup your passport from Bhutan embassy
Step 6 : You can now travel to Bhutan and stay for the duration on your visa.
Bhutan tourist visa requirements for Papua New Guinean citizens
3 documents required for Bhutan tourist visa
Negative COVID-19 PCR test result required for all international travellers coming to Bhutan. The negative PCR test must be issued with in 72 hours of before departure.
COVID-19 vaccination proof for travellers coming to Bhutan. The last dose of vaccine must be taken atleast 14 ays before departure.
Original Passport or Travel document of Papua New Guinea with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Bhutan
Save 88% internationally
💳 No ATM fees in Bhutan
Bhutan COVID-19 travel restrictions
Bhutan is open for travel. Most visitors from Papua New Guinea can travel to Bhutan without restrictions. No quarantine is required. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Bhutan.
🎒 Bhutan travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Bhutan visa advice
Do papua new guinean citizens need a visa to go to Bhutan?
Yes, visa is required for Papua New Guinean citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Bhutan visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.