Bhutan online e visa
Bhutan online e visa for Spanish citizens
Spanish citizens can apply for a visa online when travelling to Bhutan. Bhutan online e visa is available online for Spanish citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 14 days and visa expires in 14 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Bhutan online e visa. A total of 4 documents are required for applying Bhutan online e visa.
Bhutan online e visa conditions for Spanish citizens
- Visitors wishing to travel to Bhutan cannot apply for the Bhutan Visa on their own. The Bhutan Visa application and all Bhutan tours must be arranged by a licensed Bhutanese travel agency or one of their international partners.
- If approved, they are given a visa clearance letter, and must present it at the port of entry.
- The visa is then stamped into their passport. Foreign tourists must use a licensed Bhutanese tour operator or one of their international partners to pre-arrange their visa and book their holiday.
- Upon entering Bhutan, all foreigners are issued a 7 or 14 days "Entry Permit" by default, valid for Thimphu and Paro only.
- You must provide proof of your financial ability so as to support yourself financially during your stay in Mexico and for your return transportation.
- Following our reopening on September 23rd 2022, visitors to Bhutan will be required to make an active contribution to Bhutan’s economic, social and cultural development. The Sustainable Development Fee will go towards investment in transformative programmes that preserve our cultural traditions, protect our heritage and environment, upgrade infrastructure, create opportunities for our young people, and build resilience.
Applicant not required
Max Stay: 14 days
Visa Validity: 14 days
paymentVisa Fees $40
How to apply for Bhutan online e visa from Spain
Spanish citizens need to get online visa to visit Bhutan. Bhutan online e visa process requires you to follow a total of 8 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents required for a Bhutan tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Spanish passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Bhutan. If not apply for a new Spanish passport.
- Step 3 : Go to the Bhutan tourist visa website and complete the online application form and provide personal information and passport details.
- Step 4 : After filling, Upload scanned copy of the all the supporting documents
- Step 5 : Pay the eVisa fee using a credit or debit card online on the website and wait for your visa application to be processed.
- Step 6 : Once visa application for Bhutan is approved, the eVisa is sent to the applicant by e-mail. Print a copy of this email and other document if any.
- Step 7 : Upon arrival in Bhutan, present confirmation email along with Spain passport to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 8 : You will receive Bhutan visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Bhutan for the duration on your stamping.
Bhutan tourist visa requirements for Spanish citizens
Documents required for Bhutan tourist visa from Spain include passport, a completed visa application form and other supporting documents. A total of 4 documents are required.
Visa Application Form
Completed online application form for Bhutan
Photo must be no older than 6 months
Original Passport or Travel document of country with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary is travel reservation to and from country in your name, not a ticket. Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Bhutan
✨ Bhutan tourist visa tips
- Pre-approved visa can be picked up on arrival.
🎒 Bhutan travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Bhutan visa advice
Do spanish citizens need a visa to go to Bhutan?
Yes, visa is required for Spanish citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Bhutan visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Bhutan travel restrictions
Bhutan is open for travel. Most visitors from Spain can travel to Bhutan without restrictions. No quarantine is required. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Bhutan.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.