Botswana online e visa for Chinese citizens to travel in 2023
Botswana online e visa
Botswana online e visa for Chinese citizens
Chinese citizens can apply for a visa online when travelling to Botswana. Botswana online e visa is available online for Chinese citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 3 months. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Botswana online e visa. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Botswana online e visa.
Botswana online e visa conditions, fees and processing time for Chinese citizens
- Applicant: not required
- Max stay: 3 months
Botswana tourist visa requirements for Chinese citizens
Documents required for Botswana tourist visa from China include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of China with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for Botswana An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Hotel reservation(s) in Botswana for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
How to apply for Botswana online e visa from China
Botswana online e-visa application process for Chinese citizens is quick and easy, as long as the necessary documents and information are provided accurately. By following these 7 steps, Chinese citizens can ensure a smooth and hassle-free process in obtaining an Botswana tourist visa. It is advisable to apply for the visa well in advance of the intended travel date to ensure that there is enough time for processing and to avoid any unexpected issues. The Botswana government may reject applications for a variety of reasons, including providing inaccurate information, not meeting the requirements, or having a criminal record. In such cases, the applicant will need to reapply and pay the visa fee again.
Gather documents Gather all the necessary documents required for a Botswana tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
Valid passport Check that Chinese passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Botswana. If not apply for a new Chinese passport.
Online application Go to the Botswana tourist visa website and complete the online application form and provide personal information and passport details.
Upload documents After filling, Upload scanned copy of the all the supporting documents
Online payment Pay the eVisa fee using a credit or debit card online on the website and wait for your visa application to be processed.
Visa processing After submission your Botswana visa application, passport and any other documents will be reviewed by immigration officer.
Receive visa If visa application for Botswana is approved, the eVisa is sent to the applicant by e-mail. Print a copy of this email and other document if any.
Botswana travel details
Next week, travelers can expect to find affordable flight prices from Shanghai to Gaborone, with prices starting at ¥5,643.00.
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Fly to Botswana
✈️ flight prices
Stay in Botswana
🛏️ hottest hotel deals
Insurance in Botswana
🏥 global travel cover
Internet in Botswana
🌐 best eSIM plans
Money in Botswana
💳 access money easily
Botswana tourist visa and travel tips
- Holders of passports for public affairs do not require a visa.
- Make sure China passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Botswana.
- Always carry China passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Botswana.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Botswana, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Botswana and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Botswana.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Botswana.
- Research the weather conditions in Botswana and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Botswana.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Botswana.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Botswana.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Botswana.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do chinese citizens need a visa to go to Botswana?
Yes, visa is required for Chinese citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Botswana visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Countries to travel near Botswana with China passport
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.