Brazil visa for Colombian citizens in May 2023
Brazil tourist visa
Brazil tourist visa for Colombia citizens
Colombian citizens do not need a tourist visa when travelling to Brazil. Brazil tourist visa is free for Colombian citizens. With this touris visa stay is usually short with a period of 90 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Brazil tourist visa. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Brazil tourist visa. You can find Brazil visa exemptions.
Brazil tourist visa conditions for Colombian citizens
- Applicant: required
- Max stay: 90 days
- Processing time: ~2 hours
- Visa fees: Free
- Stay: short term
Brazil tourist visa requirements for Colombian citizens
Documents required for Brazil tourist visa from Colombia include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Proof of Funds
Original Passport or Travel document of Colombia with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Colombia in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Brazil
How to apply for Brazil tourist visa from Colombia
Brazil visa free process for Colombian cirizens is straightforward and simple. By following these 4 steps and carrying the necessary documents, Colombian citizens can expect a hassle-free arrival and entry into Brazil. It is important to note that the immigration authorities have the right to request additional documentation or information as they see fit. Travelers are advised to have all required documents and information ready for presentation to the immigration officers upon arrival in Brazil.
Valid passport Check that Colombian passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Brazil. If not apply for a new Colombian passport.
Arrival After arriving, Colombian citizens can go to Brazil immigration counter.
Submit documents Upon arrival in Brazil, present Colombia passport or Travel document to the immigration officer at the counter.
Receive visa You will receive Brazil visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Brazil for the duration on your stamping.
Thing to consider when applying for Brazil tourist visa
- Entry is allowed with a valid Colombian identity card.
- Colombians can live and work legally in Brazil under the Mercosur (and Associated Members) immigration agreement with no requirement other than being a citizen at birth or a naturalized citizen for over 5 years, and passing a background check.
- Make sure Colombia passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Brazil.
- Always carry Colombia passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Brazil.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Brazil, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Brazil and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Brazil.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Brazil.
- Research the weather conditions in Brazil and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Brazil.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Brazil.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Brazil.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Brazil.
Brazil travel details
Next week, travelers can expect to find affordable flight prices from Bogotá to Sao Paulo, with prices starting at $ 685.354,00.
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Fly to Brazil
✈️ flight prices
Stay in Brazil
🛏️ hottest hotel deals
Insurance in Brazil
🏥 travel insurance cover
Money in Brazil
💳 access money easily
Drive in Brazil
🚙 best car rentals
Brazil is part of South America with main city at Brasilia. Its Developing country with a population of 206M. The main currency is Brazilian Real. The languages spoken are Portuguese.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do colombian citizens need a visa to go to Brazil?
No, visa is not required for Colombian citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Brazil visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Countries to travel near Brazil with Colombia passport
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.