Brazil tourist visa
Brazil tourist visa for Equatorial Guinean citizens
Equatorial Guinean citizens are required to have a visa when travelling to Brazil. Brazil tourist visa is required for Equatorial Guinean citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 90 days and visa expires in 90 days. Applicant is required to be present when applying for Brazil tourist visa. A total of 7 documents are required for applying Brazil tourist visa.
Brazil tourist visa conditions for Equatorial Guinean citizens
Max Stay: 90 days
Visa Validity: 90 days
How to apply for Brazil tourist visa from Equatorial Guinea
Equatorial Guinean citizens need to get tourist visa to visit Brazil. Brazil tourist visa process requires you to follow a total of 8 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents required for a Brazil tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Equatorial Guinean passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Brazil. If not apply for a new Equatorial Guinean passport.
- Step 3 : Fill the application form for Brazil.
- Step 4 : After filling, providing the required documents with your passport and make the payment and submit visa application at the embassy of Brazil
- Step 5 : Once visa application for Brazil is approved, you will receive a visa sticker in your passport and will be notified by e-mail.
- Step 6 : Pickup your passport from Brazil embassy
- Step 7 : Upon arrival in Brazil, present Equatorial Guinea passport to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 8 : You will receive Brazil visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Brazil for the duration on your stamping.
Brazil tourist visa requirements for Equatorial Guinean citizens
Documents required for Brazil tourist visa from Equatorial Guinea include passport, a completed visa application form and other supporting documents. A total of 7 documents are required.
Visa Application Form
Completed application form for Brazil
Photo must be no older than 6 months
Original Passport or Travel document of country with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Employed: • A letter from your employer on company letterhead, with contact details, stating that a leave of absence has been granted, purpose and duration of the trip, and that you will be returning to your current job. • Current bank statement of the latest 6 months • Income Tax Return (ITR) • Original pay slips Self Employed: • Include a copy of your business license • Company bank statement of the latest 6 months • Income Tax Return (ITR) Student: • Submit an official letter from your school indicating that you are in good standing and that you are registered for the upcoming semester. • No Object certificate from School or University. Retired: • Submit proof of your retirement fund. Yes.
Hotel reservation(s) in destination for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for destination. An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Proof of Funds
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave destination, such as • personal bank statements • Pay slips from employer • Tax records
Bata to Sao Paulo
✈️ flight prices next week
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Brazil
🎒 Brazil travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Brazil visa advice
Do equatorial guinean citizens need a visa to go to Brazil?
Yes, visa is required for Equatorial Guinean citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Brazil visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Brazil travel restrictions
Brazil has moderate restrictions for travel. Most visitors from Equatorial Guinea need to provide a negative COVID-19 test result to enter Brazil. No quarantine is required. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Brazil.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.