Brazil tourist visa 🇧🇷
Brazil tourist visa from Jordan
Brazil tourist visa is required for Jordanian citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 90 days and visa expires in 90 days. Applicant is required to be present when applying for Brazil tourist visa. A total of 7 documents are required for applying Brazil tourist visa. You can also find useful tips from fellow travellers.
Brazil COVID-19 travel restrictions
Brazil is open with restrictions for travel. Most visitors from Jordan need to provide a negative COVID-19 test result to enter Brazil. No quarantine is required. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Brazil.
Get Brazil tourist visa from Jordan
Brazil tourist visa requirements for Jordanian citizens
7 documents required for Brazil tourist visa
Visa Application Form
Completed application form for Brazil
Photo must be no older than 6 months
Original Passport or Travel document of Jordan with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Employed: • A letter from your employer on company letterhead, with contact details, stating that a leave of absence has been granted, purpose and duration of the trip, and that you will be returning to your current job. • Current bank statement of the latest 6 months • Income Tax Return (ITR) • Original pay slips Self Employed: • Include a copy of your business license • Company bank statement of the latest 6 months • Income Tax Return (ITR) Student: • Submit an official letter from your school indicating that you are in good standing and that you are registered for the upcoming semester. • No Object certificate from School or University. Retired: • Submit proof of your retirement fund. Yes.
Hotel reservation(s) in Brazil for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for Brazil. An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Proof of Funds
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Brazil, such as • personal bank statements • Pay slips from employer • Tax records
✨ Brazil tourist visa tips
- A valid visa in an expired passport is accepted if
- the page containing the valid visa has not been invalidated or mutilated and the visa is clearly legible.the passenger holds a valid passport of the same nationality.a handwritten annotation does not appear in the passport.
- the page containing the valid visa has not been invalidated or mutilated and the visa is clearly legible.
- the passenger holds a valid passport of the same nationality.
- a handwritten annotation does not appear in the passport.
- Holders of diplomatic or official/service passports do not require a visa to visit Brazil for up to 30 days.
- Visas issued to Tourist Visa applicants are valid for first entry within 90 days, and the validity of the visa begins on the day of the first entry to Brazil.
- All foreigners staying in Brazil for more than 90 days must register with the Federal Police in Brazil and obtain an identity card.
🎒 Brazil travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Brazil visa advice
Do jordanian citizens need a visa to go to Brazil?
Yes, visa is required for Jordanian citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Brazil visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Jordanian citizens need a visa for travelling to Brazil.
The stay is usually short with a period of 90 days
The visa is valid for a period of 90 days
Visa AdviceInstead of waiting to get answers, you can get visa advice for Jordan immediately.
🙋♂️ Ask a question
🙋♂️ Questions by fellow travellers
No one has asked any questions yet. Do you want to be the first one?
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.