British Virgin Islands visa for Brazilian citizens in 2023
British Virgin Islands tourist visa
British Virgin Islands tourist visa for Brazilian citizens
Brazilian citizens do not need a visa when travelling to British Virgin Islands. British Virgin Islands tourist visa is free for Brazilian citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 30 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for British Virgin Islands tourist visa. A total of 3 documents are required for applying British Virgin Islands tourist visa. You can find British Virgin Islands visa exemptions.
British Virgin Islands visit visa conditions, fees and processing time for Brazilian citizens
- Applicant: required
- Max stay: 30 days
- Processing time: ~2 hours
- Visa fees: Free
- Stay: short term
British Virgin Islands tourist visa requirements for Brazilian citizens
Documents required for British Virgin Islands tourist visa from Brazil include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Proof of Funds
Original Passport or Travel document of Brazil with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Brazil in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave British Virgin Islands
How to apply for British Virgin Islands tourist visa from Brazil
British Virgin Islands visa free process for Brazilian cirizens is straightforward and simple. By following these 4 steps and carrying the necessary documents, Brazilian citizens can expect a hassle-free arrival and entry into British Virgin Islands. It is important to note that the immigration authorities have the right to request additional documentation or information as they see fit. Travelers are advised to have all required documents and information ready for presentation to the immigration officers upon arrival in British Virgin Islands.
Valid passport Check that Brazilian passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in British Virgin Islands. If not apply for a new Brazilian passport.
Arrival After arriving, Brazilian citizens can go to British Virgin Islands immigration counter.
Submit documents Upon arrival in British Virgin Islands, present Brazil passport or Travel document to the immigration officer at the counter.
Receive visa You will receive British Virgin Islands visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in British Virgin Islands for the duration on your stamping.
British Virgin Islands travel details
Next week, travelers can expect to find affordable flight prices from Sao Paulo to Road Town, with prices starting at R$ 9.117,00.
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Fly to British Virgin Islands
✈️ flight prices
Stay in British Virgin Islands
🛏️ hottest hotel deals
Insurance in British Virgin Islands
🏥 global travel cover
Internet in British Virgin Islands
🌐 best eSIM plans
Money in British Virgin Islands
💳 access money easily
British Virgin Islands tourist visa visa exemption for Brazilian citizens
British Virgin Islands visa exemption 🇻🇬
- Applicable Countries: All Countries
Max Stay: 30 days
British Virgin Islands tourist visa and travel tips
- 30 days, extensions possible
- Make sure Brazil passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to British Virgin Islands.
- Always carry Brazil passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in British Virgin Islands.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for British Virgin Islands, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in British Virgin Islands and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in British Virgin Islands.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in British Virgin Islands.
- Research the weather conditions in British Virgin Islands and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in British Virgin Islands.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in British Virgin Islands.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in British Virgin Islands.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in British Virgin Islands.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do brazilian citizens need a visa to go to British Virgin Islands?
No, visa is not required for Brazilian citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for British Virgin Islands visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Countries to travel near British Virgin Islands with Brazil passport
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.