Burundi Visa on arrival
Burundi Visa on arrival for Libya citizens
Libyan citizens can apply for a visa on arrival when travelling to Burundi. Burundi Visa on arrival is available on arrival for Libyan citizens. With this visit visa stay is usually short with a period of 30 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Burundi Visa on arrival. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Burundi Visa on arrival. You can find Burundi visa exemptions.
Do you need a visa to go to Burundi from Libya?
No, Burundi Visa on arrival is not required before travelling to Burundi for Libyan citizens. Libyan passport holders have to apply for a tourist visa on arrival.
Burundi visit visa conditions for Libyan citizens
- Applicant: required
- Max stay: 30 days
- Processing time: ~2 hours
- Stay: short term
Burundi tourist visa requirements for Libyan citizens
Documents required for Burundi tourist visa from Libya include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Proof of Funds
Original Passport or Travel document of Libya with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Libya in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Burundi
How to apply for Burundi Visa on arrival from Libya
Burundi visa on arrival process for Libyan cirizens is straightforward and simple. By following these 6 steps and carrying the necessary documents, Libyan citizens can expect a hassle-free arrival and entry into Burundi. It is important to note that the immigration authorities have the right to request additional documentation or information as they see fit. Travelers are advised to have all required documents and information ready for presentation to the immigration officers upon arrival in Burundi.
Gather documents Gather all the necessary documents required for a Burundi tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
Valid passport Check that Libyan passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Burundi. If not apply for a new Libyan passport.
Arrival After arriving, Libyan citizens can go to Burundi immigration counter.
Fill application Fill out the immigration form of Burundi.
Submit documents Upon arrival in Burundi, present Libya passport, the form and travel document to the immigration officer and pay any visa fee required.
Receive visa You will receive Burundi visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Burundi for the 30 days on your stamping.
Thing to consider when applying for Burundi tourist visa
- Make sure Libya passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Burundi.
- Always carry Libya passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Burundi.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Burundi, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Burundi and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Burundi.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Burundi.
- Research the weather conditions in Burundi and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Burundi.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Burundi.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Burundi.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Burundi.
Burundi travel details
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Burundi visit visa advice
Frequently asked questions about Burundi Visa on arrival
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.