Chile tourist visa
Chile tourist visa for Moroccan citizens
Moroccan citizens are required to have a visa when travelling to Chile. Chile tourist visa is required for Moroccan citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 90 days and visa expires in 10 years. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Chile tourist visa. A total of 7 documents are required for applying Chile tourist visa.
Chile tourist visa conditions for Moroccan citizens
Max Stay: 90 days
Visa Validity: 10 years
How to apply for Chile tourist visa from Morocco
Moroccan citizens need to get tourist visa to visit Chile. Chile tourist visa process requires you to follow a total of 8 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents required for a Chile tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Moroccan passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Chile. If not apply for a new Moroccan passport.
- Step 3 : Fill the application form for Chile.
- Step 4 : After filling, providing the required documents with your passport and make the payment and submit visa application at the embassy of Chile
- Step 5 : Once visa application for Chile is approved, you will receive a visa sticker in your passport and will be notified by e-mail.
- Step 6 : Pickup your passport from Chile embassy
- Step 7 : Upon arrival in Chile, present Morocco passport to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 8 : You will receive Chile visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Chile for the duration on your stamping.
Chile tourist visa requirements for Moroccan citizens
Documents required for Chile tourist visa from Morocco include passport, a completed visa application form and other supporting documents. A total of 7 documents are required.
Visa Application Form
Completed application form for Chile
Photo must be no older than 6 months
Original Passport or Travel document of Morocco with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for Chile An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Hotel reservation(s) in Chile for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
Proof of Funds
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Chile
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Morocco in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Casablanca to Santiago
✈️ flight prices next week
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Chile
🎒 Chile travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Chile visa advice
Do moroccan citizens need a visa to go to Chile?
Yes, visa is required for Moroccan citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Chile visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Chile travel restrictions
Chile is open for travel. Most visitors from Morocco can travel to Chile without restrictions. No quarantine is required. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Chile.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.