Costa Rica tourist visa
Costa Rica tourist visa for Namibian citizens
Namibian citizens are required to have a visa when travelling to Costa Rica. Costa Rica tourist visa is required for Namibian citizens. The stay is usually short. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Costa Rica tourist visa. A total of 5 documents are required for applying Costa Rica tourist visa. You can find Costa Rica visa exemptions.
Costa Rica tourist visa conditions for Namibian citizens
How to apply for Costa Rica tourist visa from Namibia
Namibian citizens need to get tourist visa to visit Costa Rica. Costa Rica tourist visa process requires you to follow a total of 8 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents required for a Costa Rica tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Namibian passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Costa Rica. If not apply for a new Namibian passport.
- Step 3 : Fill the application form for Costa Rica.
- Step 4 : After filling, providing the required documents with your passport and make the payment and submit visa application at the embassy of Costa Rica
- Step 5 : Once visa application for Costa Rica is approved, you will receive a visa sticker in your passport and will be notified by e-mail.
- Step 6 : Pickup your passport from Costa Rica embassy
- Step 7 : Upon arrival in Costa Rica, present Namibia passport to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 8 : You will receive Costa Rica visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Costa Rica for the duration on your stamping.
Costa Rica tourist visa requirements for Namibian citizens
Documents required for Costa Rica tourist visa from Namibia include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 5 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of Namibia with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for Costa Rica An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Hotel reservation(s) in Costa Rica for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
Proof of Funds
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Costa Rica
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Namibia in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Costa Rica
Costa Rica tourist visa visa exemption for Namibian citizens
🎒 Costa Rica travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Costa Rica visa advice
Do namibian citizens need a visa to go to Costa Rica?
Yes, visa is required for Namibian citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Costa Rica visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Costa Rica travel restrictions
Costa Rica is open for travel. Most visitors from Namibia can travel to Costa Rica without restrictions. No quarantine is required. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Costa Rica.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.