Costa Rica Visa free
Costa Rica Visa free for Nauru citizens
Nauruan citizens do not need a tourist visa when travelling to Costa Rica. Costa Rica Visa free is free for Nauruan citizens. With this visit visa stay is usually short with a period of 30 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Costa Rica Visa free. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Costa Rica Visa free. You can find Costa Rica visa exemptions.
Do you need a visa to go to Costa Rica from Nauru?
No, Costa Rica visa is not required for Nauruan citizens. Nauruan passport holders do not need to apply for a visa.
Costa Rica visit visa conditions for Nauruan citizens
- Applicant: required
- Max stay: 30 days
- Processing time: ~2 hours
- Visa fees: Free
- Stay: short term
Costa Rica tourist visa requirements for Nauruan citizens
Documents required for Costa Rica tourist visa from Nauru include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Proof of Funds
Original Passport or Travel document of Nauru with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Nauru in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Costa Rica
How to apply for Costa Rica Visa free from Nauru
Costa Rica visa free process for Nauruan cirizens is straightforward and simple. By following these 4 steps and carrying the necessary documents, Nauruan citizens can expect a hassle-free arrival and entry into Costa Rica. It is important to note that the immigration authorities have the right to request additional documentation or information as they see fit. Travelers are advised to have all required documents and information ready for presentation to the immigration officers upon arrival in Costa Rica.
Valid passport Check that Nauruan passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Costa Rica. If not apply for a new Nauruan passport.
Arrival After arriving, Nauruan citizens can go to Costa Rica immigration counter.
Submit documents Upon arrival in Costa Rica, present Nauru passport or Travel document to the immigration officer at the counter.
Receive visa You will receive Costa Rica visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Costa Rica for the 30 days on your stamping.
Costa Rica visa exemption for Nauruan citizens
Thing to consider when applying for Costa Rica tourist visa
- Make sure Nauru passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Costa Rica.
- Always carry Nauru passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Costa Rica.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Costa Rica, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Costa Rica and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Costa Rica.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Costa Rica.
- Research the weather conditions in Costa Rica and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Costa Rica.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Costa Rica.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Costa Rica.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Costa Rica.
Costa Rica travel details
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Costa Rica visit visa advice
Frequently asked questions about Costa Rica Visa free
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.