Croatia Digital Nomad Visa 🇭🇷
Croatia digital nomad visa is also know as Croatia Digital nomad. Croatia digital nomad visa allows a stay of 12 months. Croatia Digital nomad needs proof of income of $32K per year. An independant business or self employed is a required condition for the Croatia Digital nomad. Croatia offers Digital nomad as digital nomad visa. Get Croatia Digital nomad visa requirements and application.
Croatia Digital nomad details
- With various countries now looking to attract digital nomads, Croatia has expanded its short-term residency permits to include travelers from outside the European Union.
todayMax Stay 12 months
account_balance_walletIncome $32K per year
paymentVisa Fees $200
How to apply for Croatia Digital Nomad Visa
Travelling to Croatia as a digital nomad requires you to apply for a visa. Croatia digital nomad visa process requires you to follow a total of 8 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents required for a Croatia digital nomad visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Croatia. If not apply for a new passport.
- Step 3 : Scan all documents and print a copy of them before hand. All documents that are not in the English language, must be translated and notarized.
- Step 4 : Fill the application form for Croatia.
- Step 5 : After filling, providing the required documents and make the payment and submit visa application for Croatia digital nomad visa
- Step 6 : Wait for approval. Applicant(s) will be informed by email of successful application(s) for Croatia digital nomad visa.
- Step 7 : Upon arrival in Croatia, present passport to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 8 : You will receive Croatia visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Croatia for the duration on your stamping.
Croatia Digital Nomad Visa requirements
Documents required for Croatia digital nomad visa process include passport, a completed visa application form and other supporting documents. A total of 6 documents are required.
Visa Application Form
Completed online application form for Croatia
Photo must be no older than 6 months
Original Passport or Travel document with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Hotel reservation(s) in Croatia for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
International health insurance specifically covering the territory of Croatia and indicating the validity of good coverage. Global health insurance for remote workers and nomads.A fully-equipped health insurance made for remote workers and nomads who spend as much time abroad as they please. Full coverage in your home country, and no exclusions for pandemics.
A recent monthly bank statement of the applicant from home country . The statement must clearly show the applicant's name as the account holder, the balances of the accounts, and the date of the statement. If statements are printed online then it has to be Authenticated (stamped) by the bank officials.
Need visa advice?
You can see the visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Croatia visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Travel Medical Insurance
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.