Croatia tourist visa
Last updated: May 25, 2021
Croatia tourist visa is required for Chinese citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 90 days and visa expires in 90 days. Applicant is required to be present when applying for Croatia tourist visa. A total of 9 documents are required for applying Croatia tourist visa. You can also find visa exemptions and useful tips from fellow travellers.
Get Croatia tourist visa from China
- Visa application shall be submitted prior to the entry into Croatia, at the competent Embassy/Consulate.
- If there is no Croatian Embassy/Consulate in the applicant's country, the application may be submitted at the nearest Croatian Embassy/Consulate.
- Visa application shall be submitted in person. Exceptionally and in justified cases, a visa applicant does not need to file the application personally, but he/she shall present himself/herself when called upon by the Embassy/Consulate.
- Visa applications for minors or persons deprived of their business capacity shall be submitted by their legal representative.
- Visa application shall be submitted no sooner than three months prior to the date of the intended trip.
Max Stay: 90 days
Visa Validity: 90 days
Croatia tourist visa requirements for Chinese citizens
Visa Application Form: Complete application form for Croatia
Passport Photo: Photo must be no older than 6 months
Passport: Original Passport or Travel document with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Previous Passport: Provide a previous passport if any.
Flight Bookings: Flight reservations(s) for the country of your visit and return ticket
Travel Insurance: Proof of travel insurance with the Certificate of Insurance and the table of benefits. You can also provide a letter from the bank confirming that you have an insurance with them along with a copy of credit card and the table of benefits.
A minimum cover of EUR 30,000 . The travel insurance must cover the cost of repatriation for medical reasons and the Certificate of Currency must be issued by an insurance company operating in Australia or within the EU. You can also provide a letter from the bank confirming that you have an insurance with them along with a copy of credit card and the table of benefits.
Bank Statement: Applicant's most recent monthly bank statement. The statement must clearly show the applicant's name as the account holder, the balances of the accounts, and the date of the statement. If statements are printed online then it has to be Authenticated (stamped) by the bank officials.
Original bank statements for the last 3 months showing sufficient funds to cover stay in the Schengen Area.
Hotel Bookings: Hotel reservation(s) for the duration of your visit.
Current Details: Employed: • A letter from your employer on company letterhead, with contact details, stating that a leave of absence has been granted, purpose and duration of the trip, and that you will be returning to your current job. • Current bank statement of the latest 6 months • Income Tax Return (ITR) • Original pay slips Self Employed: • Include a copy of your business license • Company bank statement of the latest 6 months • Income Tax Return (ITR) Student: • Submit an official letter from your school indicating that you are in good standing and that you are registered for the upcoming semester. • No Object certificate from School or University. Retired: • Submit proof of your retirement fund. Yes.
Croatia tourist visa visa exemption for Chinese citizens
✨ Croatia tourist visa tips
- National visa may be substituted with a visa issued by a Schengen Area member state.