Croatia tourist visa
Croatia tourist visa for Cypriot citizens
Cypriot citizens do not need a visa when travelling to Croatia. Croatia tourist visa is free for Cypriot citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 90 days and visa expires in 90 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Croatia tourist visa. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Croatia tourist visa. You can find Croatia visa exemptions.
The Schengen Visa is a visa for the Schengen Area, which consists of most of the European Economic Area, plus several other adjacent countries. The visa allows visitors to stay in the Schengen Area for up to 90 days within a 180-day period. The visa is valid for tourism, family visits, and business. European Travel Information and Authorisation System or ETIAS is an electronic authorisation system of the European Union for visa-exempt visitors travelling to the European Union or the Schengen Area which is expected to enter into operation at the end of 2022.
Croatia tourist visa conditions for Cypriot citizens
- Croatia is a member of EU but not yet part of Schengen Area.
- Croatia also accept Schengen visas along with visas issues by Bulgaria, Cyprus and Romania for stays of up to 90 days in a 180-day period. However, as of November 2019, visas issued by Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus or Romania are not valid for travel to the Schengen Area.
Max Stay: 90 days
Visa Validity: 90 days
paymentVisa Fees Free
How to apply for Croatia tourist visa from Cyprus
Cypriot citizens dont need a visa to visit Croatia. Croatia tourist visa process requires you to follow a total of 5 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Cypriot passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Croatia. If not apply for a new Cypriot passport.
- Step 3 : After arriving, Cypriot citizens can go to Croatia immigration counter.
- Step 4 : Upon arrival in Croatia, present Cyprus passport or National ID card to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 5 : You will receive Croatia visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Croatia for the duration on your stamping.
Croatia schengen visa requirements for Cypriot citizens
Documents required for Croatia schengen visa from Cyprus include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Original Passport or National ID card of Cyprus with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Cyprus in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of Funds
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Croatia
Nicosia to Zagreb
✈️ flight prices next week
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Croatia
Croatia schengen visa visa exemption for Cypriot citizens
✨ Croatia schengen visa tips
- Freedom of movement
- ID card valid
🎒 Croatia travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Croatia visa advice
Do cypriot citizens need a visa to go to Croatia?
No, visa is not required for Cypriot citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Croatia visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Croatia travel restrictions
Croatia is open for travel. Most visitors from Cyprus can travel to Croatia without restrictions. No quarantine is required. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Croatia.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.