Cuba Visa free
Cuba Visa free for Dominica citizens
Dominica citizens do not need a tourist visa when travelling to Cuba. Cuba Visa free is free for Dominica citizens. With this visit visa stay is usually short with a period of 28 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Cuba Visa free. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Cuba Visa free. You can find Cuba visa exemptions.
Do you need a visa to go to Cuba from Dominica?
No, Cuba visa is not required for Dominica citizens. Dominica passport holders do not need to apply for a visa.
Cuba visit visa conditions for Dominica citizens
- Applicant: required
- Max stay: 28 days
- Processing time: ~2 hours
- Visa fees: Free
- Stay: short term
Cuba tourist visa requirements for Dominica citizens
Documents required for Cuba tourist visa from Dominica include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Proof of Funds
Original Passport or Travel document of Dominica with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Dominica in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Cuba
How to apply for Cuba Visa free from Dominica
Cuba visa free process for Dominica cirizens is straightforward and simple. By following these 4 steps and carrying the necessary documents, Dominica citizens can expect a hassle-free arrival and entry into Cuba. It is important to note that the immigration authorities have the right to request additional documentation or information as they see fit. Travelers are advised to have all required documents and information ready for presentation to the immigration officers upon arrival in Cuba.
Valid passport Check that Dominica passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Cuba. If not apply for a new Dominica passport.
Arrival After arriving, Dominica citizens can go to Cuba immigration counter.
Submit documents Upon arrival in Cuba, present Dominica passport or Travel document to the immigration officer at the counter.
Receive visa You will receive Cuba visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Cuba for the 28 days on your stamping.
Cuba visa exemption for Dominica citizens
- A Tourist Card (Tarjeta del Turista) is required for entry.
- The Tourist Card can be acquired through: (a) Cuban Embassies and Consulates, (b) authorized airlines during check-in, or (c) travel agencies specializing in Cuban tours.
- Applicable Countries: All Countries
todayMax stay: 30 days
Thing to consider when applying for Cuba tourist visa
- Make sure Dominica passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Cuba.
- Always carry Dominica passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Cuba.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Cuba, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Cuba and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Cuba.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Cuba.
- Research the weather conditions in Cuba and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Cuba.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Cuba.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Cuba.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Cuba.
Cuba travel details
Next week, travelers can expect to find affordable flight prices from Roseau to Havana, with prices starting at $1,894.
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Cuba visit visa advice
Frequently asked questions about Cuba Visa free
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.