Cuba Tourist visa
Cuba Tourist visa for Poland citizens
Polish citizens must obtain a visa before travelling to Cuba. Cuba Tourist visa is required for Polish citizens. With this visit visa stay is usually short with a period of 90 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Cuba Tourist visa. A total of 5 documents are required for applying Cuba Tourist visa. You can find Cuba visa exemptions.
Do you need a visa to go to Cuba from Poland?
Yes, Cuba Tourist visa is required for Polish citizens. Polish passport holders need to apply for a tourist visa at the embassy.
Cuba visit visa conditions for Polish citizens
- Max stay: 90 days
- Stay: short term
Cuba tourist visa requirements for Polish citizens
Documents required for Cuba tourist visa from Poland include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 5 documents are required.
Proof of Funds
Original Passport or Travel document of Poland with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for Cuba An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Hotel reservation(s) in Cuba for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Cuba
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Poland in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
How to apply for Cuba Tourist visa from Poland
Cuba tourist visa application process for Polish citizens is quick and easy, as long as the necessary documents and information are provided accurately. By following these 7 steps, Polish citizens can ensure a smooth and hassle-free process in obtaining an Cuba visit visa. It is advisable to apply for the visa well in advance of the intended travel date to ensure that there is enough time for processing and to avoid any unexpected issues. The Cuba government may reject applications for a variety of reasons, including providing inaccurate information, not meeting the requirements, or having a criminal record. In such cases, the applicant will need to reapply and pay the visa fee again.
Gather documents Gather all the necessary documents required for a Cuba tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
Valid passport Check that Polish passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Cuba. If not apply for a new Polish passport.
Fill application Fill the application form for Cuba.
Schedule appointment Schedule an appointment with the Cuba embassy or consulate where you will submit your application. You can do this online or by contacting the embassy or consulate.
Submit documents After filling, providing the required documents with your passport and make the payment and submit visa application at the embassy of Cuba
Visa processing After submission your Cuba visa application, passport and any other documents will be reviewed by immigration officer. The visa application will either be approved or denied based on the information provided in the application and the supporting documents.
Receive visa If application is approved, the applicant will receive Cuba in their passport and can collect passport from the Cuba embassy or consulate.
Cuba visa exemption for Polish citizens
- A Tourist Card (Tarjeta del Turista) is required for entry.
- The Tourist Card can be acquired through: (a) Cuban Embassies and Consulates, (b) authorized airlines during check-in, or (c) travel agencies specializing in Cuban tours.
- Applicable Countries: All Countries
todayMax stay: 30 days
Thing to consider when applying for Cuba tourist visa
- Can be extended up to 90 days with a fee.
- Make sure Poland passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Cuba.
- Always carry Poland passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Cuba.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Cuba, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Cuba and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Cuba.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Cuba.
- Research the weather conditions in Cuba and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Cuba.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Cuba.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Cuba.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Cuba.
Cuba travel details
Next week, travelers can expect to find affordable flight prices from Warsaw to Havana, with prices starting at 1 624,00 zł.
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Cuba visit visa advice
Frequently asked questions about Cuba Tourist visa
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.