Cyprus tourist visa 🇨🇾
Last updated: August 1, 2021
Cyprus tourist visa is required for Indonesian citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 90 days and visa expires in 90 days. Applicant is required to be present when applying for Cyprus tourist visa. A total of 9 documents are required for applying Cyprus tourist visa. You can also find visa exemptions and useful tips from fellow travellers.
Get Cyprus tourist visa from Indonesia
- Consular officers at the Diplomatic Mission (or Consulate) of the Republic of Cyprus where the visa application is lodged, assess the applicant's purpose of travel and willingness to return to his/her home country.
- Visa applicants should submit their visa application and supporting documents to the accredited, competent or most easily accessible Diplomatic Mission (or Consulate) of the Republic of Cyprus in their country of habitual residence (or elsewhere), or in the country that they intent to use as transit during their journey to Cyprus.
- The visa fee is non-refundable and should be paid upon submission of the application.
- Visa application shall be submitted no sooner than three months prior to the date of the intended trip.
Max Stay: 90 days
Visa Validity: 90 days
Cyprus tourist visa requirements for Indonesian citizens
Visa Application Form: Completed application form for Cyprus
Passport Photo: Photo must be no older than 6 months
Passport: Original Passport or Travel document of Indonesia with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Flight Bookings: A round-trip flight reservations(s) for Cyprus
Hotel Bookings: Hotel reservation(s) in Cyprus for the duration of your visit.
Current Details: Employed: • A letter from your employer on company letterhead, with contact details, stating that a leave of absence has been granted, purpose and duration of the trip, and that you will be returning to your current job. • Current bank statement of the latest 6 months • Income Tax Return (ITR) • Original pay slips Self Employed: • Include a copy of your business license • Company bank statement of the latest 6 months • Income Tax Return (ITR) Student: • Submit an official letter from your school indicating that you are in good standing and that you are registered for the upcoming semester. • No Object certificate from School or University. Retired: • Submit proof of your retirement fund. Yes.
Invitation Letter: A letter from your relative or friend or company inviting you to visit and their relationship to you. The letter could state: the purpose of your visit and length of stay, if you will be staying with them, If this person will be paying for your stay, provide proof of their funds.
Invitation letter from the host-company/ firm/ associate in the Republic of Cyprus. Assumption of Responsibility Form is always required. The form must be completed by the host and certified by a notary public.
Travel Insurance: Proof of travel insurance for Cyprus with the certificate of Insurance and the table of benefits. You can also provide a letter from the bank confirming that you have an insurance with them along with a copy of credit card and the table of benefits.
A minimum cover of EUR 30,000 . The travel insurance must cover the cost of repatriation for medical reasons and the Certificate of Currency must be issued by an insurance company operating in Australia or within the EU. You can also provide a letter from the bank confirming that you have an insurance with them along with a copy of credit card and the table of benefits.
Cover Letter: Covering letter mentioning the details of the applicant, travel and details of the other members travelling with you.
Cyprus tourist visa visa exemption for Indonesian citizens
✨ Cyprus tourist visa tips
- A maximum of 90 days of stay within a 180-day period in the Schengen Area.