Cyprus tourist visa
Cyprus tourist visa for Iranian citizens
Iranian citizens are required to have a visa when travelling to Cyprus. Cyprus tourist visa is required for Iranian citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 90 days and visa expires in 90 days. Applicant is required to be present when applying for Cyprus tourist visa. A total of 9 documents are required for applying Cyprus tourist visa. You can find Cyprus visa exemptions.
Cyprus tourist visa conditions for Iranian citizens
- Consular officers at the Diplomatic Mission (or Consulate) of the Republic of Cyprus where the visa application is lodged, assess the applicant's purpose of travel and willingness to return to his/her home country.
- Visa applicants should submit their visa application and supporting documents to the accredited, competent or most easily accessible Diplomatic Mission (or Consulate) of the Republic of Cyprus in their country of habitual residence (or elsewhere), or in the country that they intent to use as transit during their journey to Cyprus.
- The visa fee is non-refundable and should be paid upon submission of the application.
- Visa application shall be submitted no sooner than three months prior to the date of the intended trip.
Max Stay: 90 days
Visa Validity: 90 days
How to apply for Cyprus tourist visa from Iran
Iranian citizens need to get tourist visa to visit Cyprus. Cyprus tourist visa process requires you to follow a total of 8 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents required for a Cyprus tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Iranian passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Cyprus. If not apply for a new Iranian passport.
- Step 3 : Fill the application form for Cyprus.
- Step 4 : After filling, providing the required documents with your passport and make the payment and submit visa application at the embassy of Cyprus
- Step 5 : Once visa application for Cyprus is approved, you will receive a visa sticker in your passport and will be notified by e-mail.
- Step 6 : Pickup your passport from Cyprus embassy
- Step 7 : Upon arrival in Cyprus, present Iran passport to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 8 : You will receive Cyprus visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Cyprus for the duration on your stamping.
Cyprus tourist visa requirements for Iranian citizens
Documents required for Cyprus tourist visa from Iran include passport, a completed visa application form and other supporting documents. A total of 9 documents are required.
Visa Application Form
Completed application form for Cyprus
Photo must be no older than 6 months
Original Passport or Travel document of country with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for destination. An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Hotel reservation(s) in destination for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
Employed: • A letter from your employer on company letterhead, with contact details, stating that a leave of absence has been granted, purpose and duration of the trip, and that you will be returning to your current job. • Current bank statement of the latest 6 months • Income Tax Return (ITR) • Original pay slips Self Employed: • Include a copy of your business license • Company bank statement of the latest 6 months • Income Tax Return (ITR) Student: • Submit an official letter from your school indicating that you are in good standing and that you are registered for the upcoming semester. • No Object certificate from School or University. Retired: • Submit proof of your retirement fund. Yes.
A letter from your relative or friend or company inviting you to visit and their relationship to you. The letter could state: the purpose of your visit and length of stay, if you will be staying with them, If this person will be paying for your stay, provide proof of their funds.
Proof of travel insurance for destination with the certificate of Insurance and the table of benefits. You can also provide a letter from the bank confirming that you have an insurance with them along with a copy of credit card and the table of benefits. Travel medical insurance for everyone from all over the world with Coronavirus (COVID-19) coverage. Get coverage for travel delay, lost checked luggage, emergency response & natural disasters, personal liability. Get ready for for unexpected medical problems and accidents.
Covering letter mentioning the details of the applicant, travel and details of the other members travelling with you.
Tehran to Nicosia
✈️ flight prices next week
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Cyprus
Cyprus tourist visa visa exemption for Iranian citizens
✨ Cyprus tourist visa tips
- 90 days with a valid multi entry Schengen visa.
🎒 Cyprus travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Cyprus visa advice
Do iranian citizens need a visa to go to Cyprus?
Yes, visa is required for Iranian citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Cyprus visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Cyprus travel restrictions
Cyprus is open for travel. Most visitors from Iran can travel to Cyprus without restrictions. No quarantine is required. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Cyprus.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.