Cyprus tourist visa
Cyprus tourist visa for Latvian citizens
Latvian citizens do not need a visa when travelling to Cyprus. Cyprus tourist visa is free for Latvian citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 90 days and visa expires in 90 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Cyprus tourist visa. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Cyprus tourist visa. You can find Cyprus visa exemptions.
Cyprus tourist visa conditions for Latvian citizens
- Cyprus is a member of EU but not yet part of Schengen Area.
- Cyprus also accept Schengen visas along with visas issues by Bulgaria, Croatia and Romania for stays of up to 90 days in a 180-day period. However, as of November 2019, visas issued by Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus or Romania are not valid for travel to the Schengen Area.
Max Stay: 90 days
Visa Validity: 90 days
paymentVisa Fees Free
How to apply for Cyprus tourist visa from Latvia
Latvian citizens dont need a visa to visit Cyprus. Cyprus tourist visa process requires you to follow a total of 5 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Latvian passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Cyprus. If not apply for a new Latvian passport.
- Step 3 : After arriving, Latvian citizens can go to Cyprus immigration counter.
- Step 4 : Upon arrival in Cyprus, present Latvia passport or Travel document to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 5 : You will receive Cyprus visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Cyprus for the duration on your stamping.
Cyprus tourist visa requirements for Latvian citizens
Documents required for Cyprus tourist visa from Latvia include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of Latvia with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Latvia in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of Funds
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Cyprus
Riga to Nicosia
✈️ flight prices next week
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Cyprus
Cyprus tourist visa visa exemption for Latvian citizens
✨ Cyprus tourist visa tips
- Freedom of movement
- ID card valid
🎒 Cyprus travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Cyprus visa advice
Do latvian citizens need a visa to go to Cyprus?
No, visa is not required for Latvian citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Cyprus visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Cyprus travel restrictions
Cyprus is open for travel. Most visitors from Latvia can travel to Cyprus without restrictions. No quarantine is required. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Cyprus.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.