Cyprus Visa free
Cyprus Visa free for East Timor citizens
East Timorese citizens do not need a tourist visa when travelling to Cyprus. Cyprus Visa free is free for East Timorese citizens. With this visit visa stay is usually short with a period of 90 days and visa expires in 90 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Cyprus Visa free. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Cyprus Visa free. You can find Cyprus visa exemptions.
Do you need a visa to go to Cyprus from East Timor?
No, Cyprus visa is not required for East Timorese citizens. East Timorese passport holders do not need to apply for a visa.
Cyprus visit visa conditions for East Timorese citizens
- Cyprus is a member of EU but not yet part of Schengen Area.
- Cyprus also accept Schengen visas along with visas issues by Bulgaria, Croatia and Romania for stays of up to 90 days in a 180-day period. However, as of November 2019, visas issued by Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus or Romania are not valid for travel to the Schengen Area.
- Applicant: required
- Max stay: 90 days
- Visa validity: 90 days
- Processing time: ~2 hours
- Visa fees: Free
- Stay: short term
Cyprus tourist visa requirements for East Timorese citizens
Documents required for Cyprus tourist visa from East Timor include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Proof of Funds
Original Passport or Travel document of East Timor with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from East Timor in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Cyprus
How to apply for Cyprus Visa free from East Timor
Cyprus visa free process for East Timorese cirizens is straightforward and simple. By following these 4 steps and carrying the necessary documents, East Timorese citizens can expect a hassle-free arrival and entry into Cyprus. It is important to note that the immigration authorities have the right to request additional documentation or information as they see fit. Travelers are advised to have all required documents and information ready for presentation to the immigration officers upon arrival in Cyprus.
Valid passport Check that East Timorese passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Cyprus. If not apply for a new East Timorese passport.
Arrival After arriving, East Timorese citizens can go to Cyprus immigration counter.
Submit documents Upon arrival in Cyprus, present East Timor passport or Travel document to the immigration officer at the counter.
Receive visa You will receive Cyprus visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Cyprus for the 90 days on your stamping.
Cyprus visa exemption for East Timorese citizens
Thing to consider when applying for Cyprus tourist visa
- 90 days within any 180 day period
- Make sure East Timor passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Cyprus.
- Always carry East Timor passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Cyprus.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Cyprus, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Cyprus and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Cyprus.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Cyprus.
- Research the weather conditions in Cyprus and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Cyprus.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Cyprus.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Cyprus.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Cyprus.
Cyprus travel details
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Cyprus visit visa advice
Frequently asked questions about Cyprus Visa free
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.